• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Wow. Thank you for your service. I should be moving back to Bethesda, MD within a month, if you need anything at Walter Reid, don't hesitate to let me know.

Prayers for a speedy recovery

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Sorry to hear about this man. A Marine Infantry buddy of mine survived an IED attack on his vehicle in Iraq about a month ago and just got a concusion....

To everyone else, I don't have much of expendable income right now but would love to chip in on a care package.

Yeah get copies of all your medical records in case they get "lost". The Air Force (doctor) that deleiverd me when I was born screwed up pretty bad and gave me some pernament issues and the paperwork later ended up "missing".

I hear good things about that hospital in Germany........ I knew a guy that was there for a few weeks and had to have an emergency operation. You are in good hands.

Thank you for your service.

P.S. Rep to you.

Last edited:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Sorry to hear you got injured. Thanks for your service!

I'm in for the care package. Indecision, do you have any requests?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Brother, im sorry i didnt see this sooner to wish you the best, and thank you for your service. you will be very well taken care of at WRMC im sure of it. nice to see some pretty faces in germany wasnt it :)
    if you need ANYTHING you contact me. I will PM you my info. you are never alone, dont ever forget that! keep your head up and shoulders back. you stand tall, and be proud! you taking the hit probly saved your brothers. being wounded sucks, and for a while you will probly wanna be back to your unit and be thinking about them. but a word of experience here, YOU FOCUS ON YOU!!!! get yourself better. I SALUTE YOU!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    was there anything of your foot left, and was it recovered? id stuff that sum-***** and put it on the mantle.

sorry to hear it man. better a foot than a hand though.

Guys - I have sent a PM to Indecision asking that he let me know once he gets settled in @ Walter Reed. Does anyone in this thread know him personally?

his old lady is on the board. adrenaline or something along those lines.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Dammit! :xmad: So sorry to hear of your injuries. You will never know how much your sacrifices are appreciated. Hope you got some payback on the sumb1tches that planted the mine. :xmad:
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Semper Fidelis.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Thank You for your service! You will be in my thoughts for a speedy recovery.

I am in for the care package also, let me know if you need anything.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Sorry to hear about your foot man!! Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

On a lighter note, I always tell my wife if I have to loose a leg or something, keep it below the knee!!!!!! Ive seen guys with prosthetic lower legs who get around better than I do, but they dont seem to have a good replacement for hips yet.

anyway, thanks for your service! Keep your head high for you are a hero!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry to hear about your foot man. You have an awesome attitude about it and thank you so much for your service to this Country. Praying you have a speedy recovery and thank God you got as lucky as you did. Good thing them ignorant bastards didn't know what they were doing!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

CathyRae

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I am sorry to hear about your situation. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Keep us informed about your progress. Let us know if we can help in any way possible.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Prayers sent for a quick and speedy recovery. It is because of hero's like you this country is still free, there is no way I can accurately express how thankful my family and I are for your services and sacrifices.

God Bless You Always.

Please put me in for the care package also.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Indecision,

Thank you for your service and sacrifice. IIRC, you are a fellow House of Painer. Do you smoke cigars? If so, I'd love to send you some. Please post an address once you get to Walter Reed so we can send you stuff.

Someone has already mentioned it but watch your 6 on the mental eval stuff. The .gov loves nothing more than to deny people their 2A.

I lost the tip of my left pinky finger from a work incident and people told me that it is common to suffer depression from amputations. I thought it was absolutely silly, especially for only losing a finger tip. About the only loss of function that I have from it is being able to pick my nose with it. I never got depressed from it but I have to admit that I have gotten bummed out over it a few times. That finger tip isn't even in the same hemisphere as losing a foot. All of that is to say don't be too proud and give you something to think about.

May God Bless you and have a speedy recovery.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    No sympathy.
    Only a soldier can get his foot blown off and say I'll be ok.
    Thank you for your service and sacrifice, I'm proud of you and your will power.
    We'll be praying for you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom