• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    man, i cant tell you how much my family and i appreciate your service and everything you have sacrificed for our freedom. I am forever greatful and thankful! God bless and stay safe...from here on out!

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Update: I am now at Walter Reed in DC. Doing physical therapy every day. I have met some cool people so far. Got an autographed hat by a handful of the NY Yankees, got a picture of me with a bunch of Washington Redskins cheerleaders, and I met the first lady. So I am on a pretty good run so far. Going on a tour of the Pentagon and the Tomb of the Unknown Solider on Saturday, so that will be pretty cool.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Update: I am now at Walter Reed in DC. Doing physical therapy every day. I have met some cool people so far. Got an autographed hat by a handful of the NY Yankees, got a picture of me with a bunch of Washington Redskins cheerleaders, and I met the first lady. So I am on a pretty good run so far. Going on a tour of the Pentagon and the Tomb of the Unknown Solider on Saturday, so that will be pretty cool.

All of that sounds awesome, Make sure you get some photos so you can show the grand kids.

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, that will be so cool. If you do not know the history, you should try to read up on it before you get there. It will make a lot more sense when you see the changing of the guard, if that happens while you're there.

Take care and keep us posted,

Doug

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You have an opportunity here, you can tell everybody you put your foot so far up a terrorist's a$$ that you lost it.

Last edited:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

1. Yankees autographed hat = AWESOME!
    2. You and Redskins Cheerleaders picture = COMPLETELY AWESOME!
    3. :puke:
    4.Pentagon and Unknown Solider Tomb = Very humbling and AWESOME!

Post your mailing address when and if you want, but be prepared for a truckload of goodies!

Glad to hear you are back stateside and doing well.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    So glad youre back in the U.S. brother & doing well .We know you wouldnt ask for anything but alot of us (if not all ) want to show our appreciation of your sacrifice. Welcome back

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and sacrifice.

If you ever get to Indiana, you let me know. Steaks and beers are on me as long as you care to eat them and drink them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey man, I was going through all my old magazines and came across some American Rifleman and America's First Freedom magazines. A1F ranges from 2005 to present and the AR ranges from last year to present. Pretty good sized stack of them.

Wondered if you would like to have the or if you'd rather me send them to your friends overseas? Also have some older North American Hunter mags from around 2005-2006 as well.

Top Bottom