• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    What kind of party do you want thrown for you when you return to the US? You're a hero, man. Thank you for your service. Someone needs to put this man in touch with Wounded Warrior Project.

If there is anything I can do for you and yours, let us know.

Perspective. It changes.

I read the OP this morning and just sat there kind of stunned, unable to think of what to say but wanting to say something. Weakerbrother sums up my feelings pretty well. Let us know when you get back. I would like to shake your hand.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Wow. Thanks for all the time, strength, vigor, and willpower you put into becoming an American soldier ready and willing to lay down your life for us back home. While I'm not glad that you lost your foot, I'm very glad that you didn't have to give up your life.

I can try all I want, but I will never find the words to properly thank you for all your sacrifices.

INGO care package, anyone?

I was just thinking that myself. If there's anything being put together, keep us posted, because I want to contribute, too. Let me know how I can.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Mate, I'm so sorry this happened. Maybe it *IS* the pain meds talking for you, but I can't believe how chipper you are about your "little accident." :patriot: Whatever wifey and I can help you (and family?) with is yours for the asking.

Reading about any service member being injured is bad enough, reading about one of "mine" (INGO) feels worse.

I'm in. Let me know what to supply or PM me an address or something.

Bravo Zulu, brother! :patriot:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Wow. Thanks for all the time, strength, vigor, and willpower you put into becoming an American soldier ready and willing to lay down your life for us back home. While I'm not glad that you lost your foot, I'm very glad that you didn't have to give up your life.

I can try all I want, but I will never find the words to properly thank you for all your sacrifices.

I was just thinking that myself. If there's anything being put together, keep us posted, because I want to contribute, too. Let me know how I can.

:+1:
    Words simply cannot express my admiration and my gratitude. If I can help in any way, I will.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Thank you seems so hollow for the sacrifice that you have made for all of our freedom but THANK YOU anyway. God's grace on you and your fellow soldiers. You sound like your attitude is is the right place. Keep it up and best wishes for your recovery.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

Address please!

Give me an APO and one will be on the way monday.

Girl Scout Cookies: Check
    Reading Materials: Check
    USPS Box: Check

PM inbound

Techres

Be more than glad to chip in or do the next one myself! PM me.

Words simply cannot express my admiration and my gratitude. If I can help in any way, I will.

Well said!

All of the above!
    Plus,
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE AND YOUR SERVICE! :patriot:

If there is ANYTHING you want or need (within reason, I don't have access to any really fun illicit things in my old age) but just let us know, PLEASE!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Prayers on the way for your rapid recovery. Sorry to hear of this but glad it wasn't worse.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    WOW - This is truly my first time actually reading an incident report such as this. I'll pray for your recovery.

Much respect to you and all who are in Theater.

Take care, and when your able let us know how you're doing. I'm sure everyone here will keep you in their thoughts and prayers.

Doug

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom