• ...and so much more!
  • bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    This guy refers to having his foot blown off "a little accident". :eek:

[Note to self - whatever you were going to complain about at work today, just sit down and STFU.]

Prayers for a speedy recovery, and a heartfelt THANK YOU for your service to this country.

:patriot:

+1

Came into work today in a ****-poor mood thinking about all my 'really important' troubles.

Perspective slap in the face.

Prayers your way, Indecision. Thanks for your service and your sacrifice.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Prayers are sent and will continue to be sent, not only for comfort to you, friends, and family during this time, but that you can use your circumstances to better yourself and those around you!

Thank you for your service! It's people like you that make me feel stupid(in a good way) when I complain about things back here in peaceful northern Indiana.

Stay strong brother!

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Nothing I can add to what has already been said except for my personal "Thank You" , prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. If there is anything you need from us here, please don't hesitate to let us know. I know I am safe in saying that you, sir, are among friends here and we are all behind you in this community, down to every single last man and woman.

:+1: I wish you a speedy recovery, and may you be back home on American soil safe and soon. Thank You for your service and your sacrifice. We all sleep better at night knowing men and women such as yourself are protecting our country and our families.
    You are truly one of Americas Finest.:patriot:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Aw man... sorry for your rotten luck in finding one of those damn things the hard way. Happy for your great luck in it not turning out any worse.

That deal in Iceland has Europe pretty fouled up right now. After a couple of volcanic ash incidents with jets in the past, they're not taking any chances these days.

Love the can-do positive attitude... that will in the big picture do you more good than anything the doctors can do. I hope you get back stateside soon and thank you thank you thank you for your service and your sacrifice!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Im sorry to hear this. I trully wish you a speedy recovery and prayers are sent your way. God bless you for your service and your sacrifice. Stay on top of your medical records. Hope to see you around Roudebush when you get home, shake your hand and tell you face to face how much your sacrifice means.

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Thank you for your service. Praying for a fast healing. Keep your chin up. Thanks again.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Dang man! thank you for your service and sacrifice...we will keep you in our prayers and pray that you can recover as good as one can.
    we will be glad to have you home, and again thank you VERY much for all you have done. :patriot:
    ps...enjoy them pain meds;)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    What kind of party do you want thrown for you when you return to the US? You're a hero, man. Thank you for your service. Someone needs to put this man in touch with Wounded Warrior Project.

If there is anything I can do for you and yours, let us know.

Perspective. It changes.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Wow. Just, wow. I can't even begin to put into words what I thought and felt while reading that. You and all the others that have been wounded will be in my prayers. Good luck to you.

dkc485

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Greenwood
    yhst-50863389838911_2097_9581609.gif

You had a Valkyrie watching over you. Thank You for your service, and your sacrifice. :patriot:

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Dude you are getting some rep for this. Thank you so much for your service. You seem to be in high spirits which is good. If I were capable of serving I would do it. My Muscular Dystrophy prevents that. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hopefully all will go as well as expected for you. Keep your head up and don't let people get you down for having a disability. Trust me i learned that over the years.:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Top Bottom