• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    i just wanted to say sorry to hear about your injury, i wish you a very speedy recovery. and also, thank you for your service to our great nation. it's the brave men and women like you that allow us to continue to live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    First off I want to say... prayers are sent to you and your family, second Thank you sir for what you have been thru to keep us free and safe. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Update: I am supposed to fly out Monday for Walter Reed, as you have heard the ash still has planes gronded. I'm still doin good, just getting sick of layin in bed all day. I borrowed my neighbors computer from across the hall to hop on here and give you guys an update. Thanks for all of the compliments, it's definately nice to feel the support. I have to get this back to him. I'll keep you posted.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Something I forgot to ask in my last post. Does the .gov provide help for families of those in Walter Reed? I don't know your family situation but if they need help with travel expenses, I'd like to chip in for that.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I will already be fighting. I'm not posting looking for a bunch of sypmathy. I really am fine, I justed wanted to share what's going on.

Fair enough,.. but THANK YOU for your sacrifice while protecting our country!
    You're an example of what every US citizen should be. :patriot:

Of course I realize it's still WAY too early to know, but do you think you'll stay in service for awhile after you heal up & get fitted with the new wonder-plastic/unobtainium, super-runner?
    (I'd already be scheming on a way to figure out how to fit a G-26 in there)

In Rammstein, Germany where I'm currently waiting

You're about fifteen minutes from where I was born. ;)

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    thank you very much for what you have gone through for this country. you are why i am proud to be an American. :patriot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Serious question here. Does the military have a Ronald McDonald House type program for families of those at Walter Reed?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Update: I am supposed to fly out Monday for Walter Reed, as you have heard the ash still has planes gronded. I'm still doin good, just getting sick of layin in bed all day. I borrowed my neighbors computer from across the hall to hop on here and give you guys an update. Thanks for all of the compliments, it's definately nice to feel the support. I have to get this back to him. I'll keep you posted.

If you need a laptop pm me an address and I will make sure you get a new one sent to you.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That's a terrible thing no one should go through, I'm sorry for your accident at least you're doing well yhanks for your service.

Top Bottom