• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    ........I'm a tad nervous. That's pretty much exactly what I'm doing. Watching this show on speed. Do you know they rebuild top fuel dragsters after every single race

Actually, I did know that. Also, top fuel dragsters consume their sparkplugs in the first 1/2 of the race, the engines continue to run to the finish via dieseling.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Jeez, get a room and stop kissing his blue behind. So he's a JBT with jokes - it just means you can laugh during your beatdown.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Jeez, get a room and stop kissing his blue behind. So he's a JBT with jokes - it just means you can laugh during your beatdown.
    :): we dont agree on a lot but i do respect him and appreciate the job he does. I've never met him but from what I've heard he is pretty big guy and i probly wouldnt be laughing if he was beating me down :):

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    :): we dont agree on a lot but i do respect him and appreciate the job he does. I've never met him but from what I've heard he is pretty big guy and i probly wouldnt be laughing if he was beating me down :):
    I've met Frank once and yeah he's a big boy,he could give you a good beatdown :D.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    When protecting your own life of the life of your loved ones are you going to be concerned with the legality of your actions? Pretty simple to follow unless the mind is simple.

You are on record as stating that no such considerations are valid for the homeowner when faced with the fact that LEO is presenting that threat. So which is it?

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    See generally IC 35-41-3 and specificallyIC 35-41-3-3. If you haven't read them before, I see no way that you are a cop unless you are a reserve in someplace that doesn't ever require 40 hour pre-basic.

You fail to see my point. To sum it up "believe that that deadly force is necessary"

Without pulling them up your talking about an IC applicable to everyone and another effecting the escape the escape one does mention something like probable cause to believe deadly force was necessary.....what the hell does that mean anyway. I'll say again Ken Nun. There are no group of laws that give leos the go or no go for deadly force. Its situational, department based. The person or property apply s to everyone.

Top Bottom