• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    tor onion? I have no idea what you're attempting to say here.
    Tor onion is a type of browsing tech. It's mostly used by folks who want to view stuff that is banned in other parts of the web. Lots of pedophiles use it to access their particular style of photos and videos. I am betting that there is no video, such as he describes.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Tor onion is a type of browsing tech. It's mostly used by folks who want to view stuff that is banned in other parts of the web. Lots of pedophiles use it to access their particular style of photos and videos. I am betting that there is no video, such as he describes.

Yeah Browsing technology. From what I understand it provides a pretty good level of anonymity. It's not some super search engine, or database of hard-to-find stuff.

But I'm not a tech guy.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Your hung up on kathryn johnston. There was a large gap in time between returning fire. There was no longer a safety concern, she was not fleeing her home. Department policy makes a big difference in civil cases. In reference to criminal what has history taught you? Outside of a few anomalies how often is a leo charged criminally after a weapon has been pulled or leo has been fired at? Exactly.......your argument is laughable.

My argument is that the law does not provide automatic justification to a leo wherever a person has pulled a gun or fired at officers. I have cited the law on this as well as an example of where officers were not justified in just such a case.

There is something laughable here but it has nothing to do with my argument.

Joe

Top Bottom