• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'll change my mind if it comes to light the part where he points a firearm at swat officers turns out to be fabricated.

Would it be too much to ask for you to provide corroborating evidence of said firearm-pointing to back up the LEOs' statements that he did such a thing?

Video perhaps?

Just thought I'd ask.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Keyser Soze. Does anybody wonder why he picked THAT name? A legendary movie bad guy who murders people by the dozen? Who murders his own family just to prove a point to other murderers?

I don't.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Would it be too much to ask for you to provide corroborating evidence of said firearm-pointing to back up the LEOs' statements that he did such a thing?

Video perhaps?

Just thought I'd ask.

There is more video on the deep web

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "There is no "law"?

Interesting words from someone who claims to have taken an oath to uphold it.

You know what really pisses me off about you? It is the horrible name you give the vast number of good, decent and competent LEO's out there.

I reiterate: I really hope you are not and never become any form of LEO.

Joe

This guy claims there are members on this forum that know he is LEO. NOT ONE PERSON has stepped forward to back his statement. Add the fact that he rarely has a clue and the obvious solution is that he is a troll.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    This guy claims there are members on this forum that know he is LEO. NOT ONE PERSON has stepped forward to back his statement. Add the fact that he rarely has a clue and the obvious solution is that he is a troll.

Your obsessed with me homie

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Nope. Just pointing out what I've learned so others won't waste time. Btw, YOU'RE not your. Might be useful to remember that when YOU'RE writing YOUR "reports".

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    There is more video on the deep web

What a convenient excuse for an inability to provide. But I'm not surprised. This is all just a game to you. You're probably sitting back in your chair or against the couch cushion with your feet propped up having a good ol' laugh at our expense.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Nope. Just pointing out what I've learned so others won't waste time. Btw, YOU'RE not your. Might be useful to remember that when YOU'RE writing YOUR "reports".

Wanna be grammar police.... Who cares....I proof read my affidavits. Not sure if you got that memo check your junk mail folder. This is a Internet message forum. Not a court document or college essay

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    What a convenient excuse for an inability to provide. But I'm not surprised. This is all just a game to you. You're probably sitting back in your chair or against the couch cushion with your feet propped up having a good ol' laugh at our expense.

........I'm a tad nervous. That's pretty much exactly what I'm doing. Watching this show on speed. Do you know they rebuild top fuel dragsters after every single race

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    Like what has been said before, I don't do anything illegal so I assume that anyone busting down my door is a crook until I can prove otherwise. I don't have all the fancy equipment that they do but at least my widow and kids will live better than before they knocked on the wrong door. Maybe families should start sueing for the equipment in addition to the money. I think my widow would look good in an APC bumping to some Coolio "gangsters Paradise".

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Ocp... I've yet to read anything in Indiana ic specific to law enforcement and deadly force
    :dunno:

If you are actually an LEO I am really scared.

Try downloading ic title 35 from the state site.

You are as bad as the Philly PD.:dunno:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Pretty big distortion, huh? Who needs law? Uh...law enforcement officers?

When protecting your own life of the life of your loved ones are you going to be concerned with the legality of your actions? Pretty simple to follow unless the mind is simple.

Top Bottom