• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The affidavit was junk on the Johnston case. The officers were dressed in plain clothes, not in uniform. There was also a sizable gap in time between her shot and the officers returning fire. Does any of that "ring a bell"

There is no "law". Who needs law. Point a gun at me and I will either seek cover, or shoot. Maybe I will go to jail? I'll be alive.

"There is no "law"?

Interesting words from someone who claims to have taken an oath to uphold it.

You know what really pisses me off about you? It is the horrible name you give the vast number of good, decent and competent LEO's out there.

I reiterate: I really hope you are not and never become any form of LEO.

Joe

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Indeed which is why you have cert, swat, ect

HAHAHAHA! First, it's SERT, not "cert". Second...meh, why bother. We've all seen what an OUTSTANDING job SWAT teams are capable of. :noway:

Bring all the Friends you think you may need, by all means...
    Numbers alone do not win a fight...

One prepared individual can halt dozens in their tracks...

Good explanation, but it's a bit like talking to a brick wall, is it not? :):

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    "There is no "law"?

You know what really pisses me off about you? It is the horrible name you give the vast number of good, decent and competent LEO's out there.

Joe

Yea Joe there is group of Indiana ic codes specific to police officers that gives you the green light for lethal force . To late Joe I'm 5 years in....everything is going as planned

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    "There is no "law"?

Joe

Agreed. Give someone enough rope and you can only watch as they hang themself with it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    From today:

The affidavit was junk on the Johnston case. The officers were dressed in plain clothes, not in uniform. There was also a sizable gap in time between her shot and the officers returning fire. Does any of that "ring a bell"

There is no "law". Who needs law. Point a gun at me and I will either seek cover, or shoot. Maybe I will go to jail? I'll be alive.

From previous days:
    Thanks for posting that article. It confirms everything I mentioned. As usual. Thus far it looks like the shooting was justified. Also looks like they are not releasing any details because the investigation is on going not because there is a cover up.

So from what I read swat officers found everything they were looking for; guns, body armor, police uniform

Notice how they did not mention drugs yet people are still think this is a drug issue. Looks like this dead guy was part of a home invasion "crew" that used police to force entry and take peoples S#$% . This story is a perfect example of why I have a hard time reading some of what you guys post. Absolutely no thought into it. I'll admit I tend to side toward the side of law enforcement my mind is still somewhat open.

The latest fairy tale is that the dead marine was a ringleader for a home-invasion network in Tucson.

Sheriffs: Slain Jose Guerena Linked to "Home-Invasion Crew"
    Anything you believe is the truth. Anything you don't want to believe is a fairy tale. We get it.

What if you point one at me? Can I shoot you until you drop yours?
    I'm good at whatever I do expect golf. I try to be the best at whatever. Cop, mail man, making trinkets in a factory. You put a gun at me I am going to fire and continue firing until the the firearm is dropped.

Absolutely.

When your executing a search warrant and someone points a gun at you that's grounds for killing them. When your going to the bathroom and someone points a gun at you thats grounds for killing them to. If I am mowing my yard and someone points a gun at me. Thats grounds for killing them. Do not point a gun at anything you do not intend to destroy.

So Guerena would have been justified in killing the LEOs? THey were pointing guns at him.
    Short answer no.

I've finally figured it out: there is no law but KS's law because he is the law. He stands on the right side of the blue line and is bound by nothing but his loyalty to it. In his mind he is permitted, nay, obliged to take every measure possible to save his own skin regardless of the legality of his actions. We mere serfs, on the other hand, not being the King's men, are given no such consideration; we must take the authority of the King without question, however that is dished out. And if perchance we wind up on the wrong side of a situation, we have nothing but the personal integrity of the King and/or his men to rest our meager hope of survival.

Either that or KS is a master of the rope-a-dope and veteran chain yanker.

Personally, I'm going with equal parts "all of the above."

Notice the text in red. Guess that's one part of the story he just couldn't get right.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Yea Joe there is group of Indiana ic codes specific to police officers that gives you the green light for lethal force . To late Joe I'm 5 years in....everything is going as planned

I'm familiar with the use of force for LEO's statute. It says nothing like what you claim it does.

BTW, what department are you on?

Last edited by a moderator:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Cite ? I'm familiar with the use of force for LEO's statute. It says nothing like what you claim it does.

You might want to edit that---I'd hate to see you banned over a member who can't make up his mind as to whether or not he's here just to troll. Don't get me wrong---I call a spade a spade, but sometimes it's too obvious to take the time to point out. :twocents::D

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Cite idiot? I'm familiar with the use of force for LEO's statute. It says nothing like what you claim it does.

What did I say Joe? I simply stated if you point a gun at a Leo your going to be shot at and it will be justified. Refer to police action shootings if you doubt me. There is not a law for every single action. Either way who cares. Id rather be alive in jail

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    From today:

From previous days:

I've finally figured it out: there is no law but KS's law because he is the law. He stands on the right side of the blue line and is bound by nothing but his loyalty to it. In his mind he is permitted, nay, obliged to take every measure possible to save his own skin regardless of the legality of his actions. We mere serfs, on the other hand, not being the King's men, are given no such consideration; we must take the authority of the King without question, however that is dished out. And if perchance we wind up on the wrong side of a situation, we have nothing but the personal integrity of the King and/or his men to rest our meager hope of survival.

Either that or KS is a master of the rope-a-dope and veteran chain yanker.

Personally, I'm going with equal parts "all of the above."

Notice the text in red. Guess that's one part of the story he just couldn't get right.
    Here,Here..Repped

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    What did I say Joe? I simply stated if you point a gun at a Leo your going to be shot at and it will be justified. Refer to police action shootings if you doubt me. There is not a law for every single action. Either way who cares. Id rather be alive in jail

I've asked you for a cite for your various assertions at least 4 times in the last week. You are yet to come up with one.

As one who claims to hold a position of authority and power, I find that troubling to say the least. This is especially so when you hold there to be "no law".

I consider someone who thinks just because he says it is so, it is so, to be either of supernatural powers or a delusional idiot. I'm not betting on the supernatural powers here...

Joe

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I've asked you for a cite for your various assertions at least 4 times in the last week. You are yet to come up with one.

As one who claims to hold a position of authority and power, I find that troubling to say the least.

I consider someone who thinks just because he says it is so, it is so, to be either of supernatural powers or an idiot. I'm not betting on the supernatural powers here...

Joe

It's a common problem with him.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

As one who claims to hold a position of authority and power, I find that troubling to say the least. This is especially so when you hold there to be "no law".

I consider someone who thinks just because he says it is so, it is so, to be either of supernatural powers or a delusional idiot. I'm not betting on the supernatural powers here...

Joe
    I think the part in bold should be a poll. I know which way i'm voting

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010

Joe
    C
    Cite an opinion? When I said there was no law I was answering your question. There are no group of laws that outline use of deadly force. That mainly comes back to department policy. I'm sure you knew that though Joe. "oh now ks says there is no law" a pretty big distortion of what I said. What information are you looking for that's not opioion based. I"ll answer

Top Bottom