• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Hey longbow, can you PM me and let me know if this deal is still open with your supplier? I am definately interested.
    Thanks

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm back and Alive!

Meds knocked me out and its time to close this GB up. I have a call into the company to arrange pick up and when they tell me, ( monday or Tues ) I hope I will get you all together to get these products to you.

Working on the list to aid in the distribution - thanks again for dealing with me during my medical issues!

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Glad to have you back, my original (read last MRE group buy) offer to haul for the INGO delivery network still stands, this time though there won't be any pics like this...

picture.php

or this
    picture.php

or even this
    picture.php

album.php

as I now has access to a trailer.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Nice to know!

When I get the pickup date, I will need a name and drivers lisc to get into the storage site. Its cool if they let you drive around alittle.

That will help me out alot. Still buildng my strenght back without trying to do too much. I worked a full day to day, and pushed it alittle.

They took out enough stuff from my nose, solids and fuilds to fill a 12 oz can. The doc did not take pictures, but he is a member on the site and checked me out when I told him who I was.

Csaws---PM me you phone number again, and I'll update on what needs to be done.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I wasn't involved in the group buy, but I'm usually free during the day and would be willing to help out Longbow. Have an Cherokee and a trailer, or if you need someone to go with and load let me know.

Ps. glad you are better. We can trade near death experiences now!

Cornbread

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I am going on vacation the 17th and will be back the 26th. If this don't happen before then I was hoping that someone from in or around Indy could hold my order until I get back. :rolleyes:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    wow.

1) this group buy is long since closed.

2) these MREs are basically military MREs. They are made by a military MRE contractor (ameriqual) but they lack the accessory pack that a military MRE has.

Edit: dillhole........ lol

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Nice to know!

When I get the pickup date, I will need a name and drivers lisc to get into the storage site. Its cool if they let you drive around alittle.

That will help me out alot. Still buildng my strenght back without trying to do too much. I worked a full day to day, and pushed it alittle.

They took out enough stuff from my nose, solids and fuilds to fill a 12 oz can. The doc did not take pictures, but he is a member on the site and checked me out when I told him who I was.

Csaws---PM me you phone number again, and I'll update on what needs to be done.

Has this moved forward at all?

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I have not heard from him, I pm'ed him the day he asked for my number. I have no idea what is going on and I am willing to be patient with his health issues and such. Having been in the last MRE groupbuy I can tell you it is not in his character for this to be his normal modius operandi.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I had a bad week, and will get this done by the end of the week.

My wife is in the hospital and my car is in the the shop from a deer strike.....Again, sorry for this dragging out

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Talk about a string of bad luck... as far as my comments I was just joking around. Get your stuff in order and then start the process.

Did you win, or did the deer win?

davebone42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    I don't wanna be a nuisance... But I would love to get in on the next one of these MRE group buys. :yesway:

Longbow: do you see yourself doing this again soon?
    P.S. Hate to hear about the time you are having. God bless you and your family.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom