• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I attempted to send a txt message to the number provided from 4sarge. I received back "invalid number" from my carrier.

I also tried to call that number. It rang about 10 times before indicating that "the wireless customer you are calling is not available."

VUPDblue. If you have another number, I'd try it as well.

Does ANYBODY in this group by have a personal relationship with longbow?

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Ok guys I am no longer supporting or defending Mike, I have contacted Ameriqual and spoke to the account rep. twice in the last week. You can see below the email correspondence between Darren and Mike. I gave Mike the benefit of the doubt and held this info for a week ('ish). I am not sure of the circumstances and can only speculate that our MRE money was used somewhere else, one other GB particpant here told me he had some suspicsions from some incidents with him. Anyway below I present exhibit "A" as proof that the order was not placed on August 6, 2010.

It is time for this to be turned over to someone of authority, beyond this board. I think though that the mods/admin should setup a child forum for those of us involved with this GB that can only be accessed by those with a "dog in the fight" if we are going to persue legal actions.

Email below...
    Date: September 24, 2010 11:08:27 EDT
    To: [EMAIL="csaws@me.com"]csaws@me.com[/EMAIL]
    Subject: RE: APack Order

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:49 AM
    To: Joe C
    Subject: RE: APack Order

Hello Mike,

Not a problem...just call me when you are ready.

Let me know if you need anything.

Thank you,
    Darren
    AmeriQual Group, LLC

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:38 AM
    To: Darren Xxxxxxx
    Subject: Re: APack Order

Hi,

Sorry for the delay!

I had some medical issues that popped up and sidetracked me. Yes I'm still looking for a pallet of a packs, I'll call you to send the funds either Friday or Monday.

Mike

From: Darren Xxxxxxx <[EMAIL="xxxxxxxx@AMERIQUAL.COM"]xxxxxxxx@AMERIQUAL.COM[/EMAIL]>
    To: [EMAIL="hp5610xi@yahoo.com"]hp5610xi@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
    Sent: Tue, August 24, 2010 10:39:35 PM
    Subject: APack Order

Hello Mike,

I just wanted to touch base to see if your ready to proceed with your order.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Darren

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Just FYI, if there has been a crime, then it has taken place in whatever jurisdiction Mike resides in. You'll have to contact the district attorney/police/prosecutor in his county/city to pursue legal action.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    As an update I just received a call from Ameriqual (Darren to be exact) that he could not reach Mike to find out the status of the order but he left a voicemail with him requesting the status of this order.

Mike, I am going out on a limb here and saying that if you used the money for something other than our MRE GB and honest explanation here is far more likely good than bad.

I will remind you that you made a promise to get us these MRE's and have not fulfilled it. In making your promise to us you gave all the participants here your address and other info that we can use to pursue you in court if needed. Some of us even have your phone numbers to which you have not answered any of the calls made to you.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well suck suck suck.

I wonder if I can do anything since the check has already been cashed? No way to cancel it. I guess I could file a dispute with my bank.

but, I would rather just have the freakin MREs!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I would rather just have the freakin MREs!

I would too, if he has spent the money on something else and can in the future pay for the MRE's let us know.

I hold the friendship that I have on INGO higher than a few thousand dollars to do something like this to other members.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Well suck suck suck.

I wonder if I can do anything since the check has already been cashed? No way to cancel it. I guess I could file a dispute with my bank.

but, I would rather just have the freakin MREs!

I have contacted my bank requesting any information they can provide that would assist with any possible legal action. I expect a response back tomorrow.

I would greatly prefer to receive the product I purchased.

Unless there is positive movement this week, I'll be taking action on Monday.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Josh (TechRes) and or Tyler may have a working TX. I believe that Mike resides in Owen County near the Monroe (Bloomington) Line. May just be an honest mistake, Mike has been honorable in the past

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Does anyone know if anything can be done about postal money orders, if they have been cashed?

Mike lives off of State Road 43 which is basically across from the McCormick's Creek Park entrance.

I am not advocating anyone show up at his house.

If you need his info for legal it is

Mike Seiwert
    ADDRESS REDACTED

Last edited by a moderator:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    At 1539 I received a call from Darren at Ameriqual and he stated Mike called him and stated he will call Darren tomorrow to have his credit card ran tomorrow for the order.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    At 1539 I received a call from Darren at Ameriqual and he stated Mike called him and stated he will call Darren tomorrow to have his credit card ran tomorrow for the order.

Its too bad it took all of this to make that happen.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Guys, he has never said that he sent the money to purchase the products yet. Lets be careful not to let assumptions pile up and speculations evolve into "facts".
    Looking back at the thread I get the impression that he
    1) took in money (cash, checks, money orders...) until the GB was closed to further purchases.
    2) deposited all the funds into his account to make sure all the funds cleared and to be able to pay the A pack company with one form of payment from Longbow.
    This seems to be where the process came to a halt.
    My point is that I do not think he has mis-represented that these are paid for and/or sitting in his possession. It looks like if anything he has stopped the process at the point where his next move was to pay for and pick up the A packs as per his discussions with that company, then proceed to inform us as to how to distribute them. So the main issue in my opinion seems to be the motivation or reasoning for his inability to proceed with the process. This is the part that is either misfortune, misfortune with a side of poor handling of the matter, or flat out deceit. I think it needs looked into but I don't want to be a part of a mob. It is all speculation as to why the process has stopped...health issues, life collapsing, spent the money on emergency thinking it was short term loan but subsequent emergencies killed the plan, malicious deceit that is basically fraud...the list goes on)
    My opinion is to first get in touch with him, which you have tried in some ways but not all possible ways. If this turns out to be a "life has crashed around him" situation, I don't want to be the guy that piled on the stress of going to legal methods without exhausting other ways of just simply getting in touch with him.

EDIT: looks like it is being taken care of in the time it took me to get this "Published"/posted

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom