• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    Dude its time to **** or get off the pot. If you cannot complete the deal then let one of the myriad of volunteers do it. There have been plenty of people who have offered help.
    No reason not to accept it.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There better be some progress on this, like yesterday, or the :poop: is going to start hitting the fan. This has dragged-on just about long enough...

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    All the checks cleared - thank you and payment has been sent. Pick up be next week when I get the approval email and then we can start the delivery process.

Thanks all for holding in with me!

He says payment was made on 8/6/2010

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County

Yeah you are right and he has had no less than Two stays in the hospital himself his wife has been in once and he wrecked his car. You guys should really settle down, it is just Apacks nothing life or death about it. Having been a participant in the first group buy for these I will vouch for his ability to pull this off, I too think it sucks that it has been this long but see no need to hound the guy about it....... Yet

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    There have been plenty of people who have offered help. No reason not to accept it.

+1

Also, I don't believe people are "hounding the guy" about it. It is just that over the past few weeks deadlines have been floated and then those deadlines have come and gone without any communication. I, for one, purchased five boxes. That equates to a couple hundred bucks. Sure, it’s not life or death, but it’s also nothing to scoff at, IMHO.

I hope longbow's family is recovering from their medical and other troubles that have arrisen over the past few months. I also hope that longbow accepts some of the many offers of assistance to complete this GB ASAP.

I will offer my assistance at this time as well. I have a full size truck and will happily rent a 6x12 trailer from uHaul if neccessary. Unfortunately, I have some workers scheduled to repair my house tomorrow and I work on weekdays. I could make the trip Sunday or next Saturday. I can make drops along my route back to the northern hamilton county.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Yeah you are right and he has had no less than Two stays in the hospital himself his wife has been in once and he wrecked his car. You guys should really settle down, it is just Apacks nothing life or death about it. Having been a participant in the first group buy for these I will vouch for his ability to pull this off, I too think it sucks that it has been this long but see no need to hound the guy about it....... Yet

+1. Im not in any hurry. I participated in the first one with out issue, and Im sure this one will be fine.

You know, sometimes life gets in the way, and this time, it really has. Cut the guy a break.

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    I am ok waiting. I was hopeful that it would be available for TSG to perhaps bring it up to the Lafayette Gun show this weekend since I think I am a bit north of most of you. But there will be other opportunities.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I am sympathetic to this gentleman, don't get me wrong I understand how life can throw us rotten apples and they are usually in groups.
    I do hope you and your family pull through all of this and come out with your health and happiness all intact.
    An occasional update if not here passed on to one of the members may go a long way.
    Passing this off to someone who has the time and can get it done may be the best option.
    An update would be appreciated, and again I do sincerely hope you and your family are doing better.

kpt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Northeast Indy
    Just noticed this thread was still open so decided to take a look...
    While I'm not part of the buy, I am going to Evansville (and back) next Wed. and am driving my truck (an Avalanche). I don't how many cases we're talking but I would be more than happy to pickup and deliver to TSG, if that would help.
    PM me if you want me to help out.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Dude its time to **** or get off the pot. If you cannot complete the deal then let one of the myriad of volunteers do it. There have been plenty of people who have offered help.
    No reason not to accept it.

There better be some progress on this, like yesterday, or the :poop: is going to start hitting the fan. This has dragged-on just about long enough...

Another week has passed. Does anybody have any additional information?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom