• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Not enough to do that!

As I said before, I had to wait till all the funds arrived.....before I would send payment.

Also, over the next few days, I will be posting locations so we can get the delivery network going again....

I would be willing to come to your house and bring back a load to Indianapolis.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Not enough to do that!

As I said before, I had to wait till all the funds arrived.....before I would send payment.

Also, over the next few days, I will be posting locations so we can get the delivery network going again....

Great! As I PMed, I'm down near Shoals, I have a full size truck, and I am willing to to help the transport chain.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Hi all!!!

Life tossed a twist at me this week. I had the pleasure of three days in the hospital. I'm fine, but I guess I will never run a marathon. Sometime in the next few years I'm going to have to have open heart surgury to correct a heart valve problem. The funny thing is after all the tests and probing, my heart is still 10 % better than the average person my age! I was discharged with no restrictions other than a boring diet.
    --------------------------------
    We will be able to pick them up next week. They have a storage site down by Marango Cave and that is the location of the pick up. I'll be working on the list.

A few of you are south of bloomington so PM if you want to meet me someplace or ?

For all of you north of bloomington, we will work out some other ways of dropping stuff off.

FYI-My office is at 105 and Meridian and we might be able to do a group handoff at that site.

More to follow and thanks for understanding-

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Hi all!!!

Life tossed a twist at me this week. I had the pleasure of three days in the hospital. I'm fine, but I guess I will never run a marathon. Sometime in the next few years I'm going to have to have open heart surgury to correct a heart valve problem. The funny thing is after all the tests and probing, my heart is still 10 % better than the average person my age! I was discharged with no restrictions other than a boring diet.
    --------------------------------
    We will be able to pick them up next week. They have a storage site down by Marango Cave and that is the location of the pick up. I'll be working on the list.

A few of you are south of bloomington so PM if you want to meet me someplace or ?

For all of you north of bloomington, we will work out some other ways of dropping stuff off.

FYI-My office is at 105 and Meridian and we might be able to do a group handoff at that site.

More to follow and thanks for understanding-
    do you mean 105th street and Meridian (North side)? If so I live very close to there. I could pick up packages for me, Riverman67, and downrange72 and handle the distribution of them from there. They may know of people that they can transport to easily to add to the list of people I can take off your hands. I have a mini van now so I am able to haul a little more than before.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    do you mean 105th street and Meridian (North side)? If so I live very close to there. I could pick up packages for me, Riverman67, and downrange72 and handle the distribution of them from there. They may know of people that they can transport to easily to add to the list of people I can take off your hands. I have a mini van now so I am able to haul a little more than before.

I can probably swing distribution to the south side of indy. Doc has my permission to grab Riverman's and mine. Send me a PM if I can be of assistance.

Thanks

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    im free friday or monday, and could make a trip the the marengo cave area.

i dont know how many cases I could fit in the back of my short bed truck though.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    My big plans involve being at the 1500 next weekend if that helps any for people in or around Grant County. Don't know the big city well, but I have a GPS that almost works.

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I ordered 2 cases and if it's possible to pick them up at the 1500 this weekend that would be great. I am working all weekend though, so it would have to be before 2pm. If not no big deal, I should be able to run down south this Mon or Tues.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Can someone pm me longbows address? I'm working in elllettesvile and could swing by tomorrow on the way him to check on him. With the physical problems he was having and his absence from Here, I'm concerned.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I know it is east of Bloomington off 46 and South on St Rd 43 (out by McCormick's Creek) but that is as much as I know... When I picked up the MRE's last year we met in a parking lot in B-town.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom