• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I am alive....I am getting use to my heart meds and they make me sleepy. I'm going to need some help on the pickup. I have to get my nose fixed on Monday so I will be down for a few days........

FYI-when you turn 45, schedule some time with the doc to check your heart out.....

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I am alive....I am getting use to my heart meds and they make me sleepy. I'm going to need some help on the pickup. I have to get my nose fixed on Monday so I will be down for a few days........

FYI-when you turn 45, schedule some time with the doc to check your heart out.....

Send me the directions and instructions and I can pick them up Monday, seperate out any that need to stay down south of Bloomington, and bring the rest up to Bloomington Monday afternoon. If these are at the underground quarry warehouse in Marengo, I know where that's at.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I will be passing through Spencer on Sunday the 5th. I am located just north of Indianapolis and work in Carmel. I am happy to help distribute up here.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    update: Mrs Longbow typing

He had surgury on monday and is Doing well. He is on pain meds and will be down for a week.

The plan is to pick them up next week and you will all have your products. Thank you for working with me, I am sorry for the delay.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    update: Mrs Longbow typing

He had surgury on monday and is Doing well. He is on pain meds and will be down for a week.

The plan is to pick them up next week and you will all have your products. Thank you for working with me, I am sorry for the delay.

No problems there. The lack of word from him was worrying me more about his health issues than anything!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    My only concern is that he will get hungry and eat all our food while recovering.

... or maybe I wish him well and will get the stuff later. It's not like it is going to spoil.

Best wishes and all that!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    The wait for this thing is of no concern compared to his health. Do what you have to and put this item where it belongs on you list of priorities. Decent people will understand and as to the others...well you can't make all people happy all the time. Let us know if we can do anything.

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    I hope you get well soon.
    Several people have the ability to help out here, we can get down and get the items picked up, It may be better anyway as you will not have to deal with the stress of it and can then concentrate on your recovery and health.
    I know IndyMonkey and several others have stated they would be willing to help with the distribution I would imagine that it would not take long to get the volunteers together to make this as painless as possible.
    If there is anything I or any of my guys can do to help give us a holler. We can drive down and make a pickup as well for all the INDY guys, we are located just south of downtown and could act as a distribution center for INDY and surrounding areas.

Last edited:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I am considering going to Kokomo gun show this weekend. I could grab stuff for anyone in Grant or Blackford counties if someone was to be in the area that is.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It's about time to put this gb to bed. I'm free Thursday of next week and have a trailer that I can pick up all the mre's and can deliver them from southern Indiana to Indianapolis. We could put them up at Tsg, and people could pick them up there also.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    It's about time to put this gb to bed. I'm free Thursday of next week and have a trailer that I can pick up all the mre's and can deliver them from southern Indiana to Indianapolis. We could put them up at Tsg, and people could pick them up there also.
    I would agree to this option for my portion if it helps. :yesway:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom