• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People who don't like Trump are more likely to be indoctrinated with what the MSM has said about him, than not liking him due to facts.

Those who don't like him because "he doesn't act Presidential" should grow the F up. The alternative is the same people running this country completely into the ground. Even if I hated Trump I would still vote for him vs anyone on the Left.

I think I agree if we're talking about people who have TDS. There are plenty of reasons not to like Trump. He's not everyone's cup of tea. That's just self evident. But people who have TDS are indeed indoctrinated by the establishment institutions.

TDS isn't disliking him for not acting presidential. He doesn't act presidential. Some people like that and some people don't. It's not acting like a child to care if he acts presidential. It's petty, compared to what is at stake.

The problem is getting those people to see a fuller picture. What's worse? A POTUS who doesn't act "presidential" or a POTUS who doesn't secure the border and lets in Venezuelan gangs and belongs to a party that allows it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’ve always thought that was a stupid saying. If you have to verify, you don’t trust it. Trust is belief in something without needing verification.

No, I think it's a legit saying. Trust isn't just one level. It's not the case that you either trust someone 100% or you trust them 0% and there is never any other levels of trust. In the cold war, the only thing that held any trust together at all was both sides having more than too many nukes pointed at each other. That's basically zero trust. That's just plain fear. The idea of "trust but verify" was to build a different reason to trust.

In a new relationship you (rhetorically "you") give a default level of trust. Deeper levels of trust must be earned. You extend that initial default level, and then as you continually verify, you build more trust.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think I agree if we're talking about people who have TDS. There are plenty of reasons not to like Trump. He's not everyone's cup of tea. That's just self evident. But people who have TDS are indeed indoctrinated by the establishment institutions.

TDS isn't disliking him for not acting presidential. He doesn't act presidential. Some people like that and some people don't. It's not acting like a child to care if he acts presidential. It's petty, compared to what is at stake.

The problem is getting those people to see a fuller picture. What's worse? A POTUS who doesn't act "presidential" or a POTUS who doesn't secure the border and lets in Venezuelan gangs and belongs to a party that allows it?

It boils down easier in my mind. Either you bite the bullet and vote for Trump, who you may not like, but who will do his best to restore this country to it's former greatness. Or you either don't vote for him or do vote for Kamala, which is letting the same people who are running this country into the ground continue to do so. The Left has an agenda that will destroy our country. Voting for DJT will put a stop to that, even if it's only a temporary reprieve.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    For all the Trump haters out there by a show of hands, how many of you put yourself on the primary ballot and run against him?

Top Bottom