• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    Or just Amazon being Amazon (since it's not auto filling in the search box). Although, it is blowing up a bit more than his last book, Unhuman.
    And we'd want to give them the benefit of the doubt for that... right? But they're literally one of the biggest companies in the world and have some of the best developers to exist on their roster. It seems unlikely that this would be unintentional, otherwise what's stopping them from showing a cover for a pleasure-toy-how-to guide in the place of a cartoon picture for a 5yo kids' book. Amazon has a tried and tested algorithm against these minor errors, so idk... take what I say with a grain of salt tho

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Unfortunutley (there was a ) 2nd assassination attempt, it is being discussed here:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You know, it would be so interesting if Trump was on camera and walked up to the guy and asked why. And have an indepth conversation with him.
    I can guarantee you that this guy would be frothing at the mouth and incoherent like most of them and not have any idea why other than “racist, homophobic,etc”

Top Bottom