OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Well don’t speak too soon. They have again moved about 6 times in a circle and are back entering my almost shoreline. I have seen 1 small bluegill caught all afternoon. The dad ( I think ) is in blue jean bibs, black shirt in the sun. Son has hair about to waist. Must have taken mama ( a big lady ) back too shore as she is now missing - she was dressed in black also. And they look hot.

And no they weren’t Amish
    if you could silence a AR having a sunken pontoon out front would be worth alot of stories just kidding maybe

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    my son's girlfriend's brother and son, neither of which can swim, took out a used Craiglist special boat onto a lake to try out, needless to say, DNR had to go out and save them and then sent them a nice bill for dragging the boat out of the lake.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    my son's girlfriend's brother and son, neither of which can swim, took out a used Craiglist special boat onto a lake to try out, needless to say, DNR had to go out and save them and then sent them a nice bill for dragging the boat out of the lake.
    Didn’t know to put in drain plug ? Or that poor of condition boat ?

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    if you could silence a AR having a sunken pontoon out front would be worth alot of stories just kidding maybe
    I have enough entertainment without trying. Watched neighbor off and on for about 2 hours today trying to take out a section of pier and posts, paddle boat without going in water.

We do have a sunken barge ( so do Syracuse & Wawasee ).

IMG_0797.jpeg

ironjaw77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2024
    US
    Anybody interested in coming to a block party/cookout between my neighbors and myself next Saturday, pm me. South side of Anderson/pendleton area. The 21st. All day possibly into the wee morning hours.

Top Bottom