Girl and her little brother attacked in Indy. (Brookside park)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Suspect in violent park attack video arrested in downtown fight - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

More of the story surrounding that other incident that led to the arrest of the accused attacker.

According to WTHR, she didn't get her fill with the park beat down (allegedly), but was arrested that same night for being involved in the mayhem at Circle Center Mall downtown.

She was arrested for allegedly fighting with a 12 year old girl outside the mall. One of the two girls (unknown which), was reportedly wearing brass knuckles during the fight.

Police say the 14-year-old faces battery and disorderly conduct charges for the second fight, which happened at Illinois and Maryland downtown around 8 p.m. Saturday. A 12-year-old girl was involved in that altercation and police say one of the girls was wearing brass knuckles.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What is your basis for saying this? Is it simply the races of the attacker and victim, or is there some other basis?

The attacker posted the video with #mikebrown.
    I doubt they would attack any non-white person with that label on the video, unless the victim was a police officer or family of a police officer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I doubt they would attack any non-white person with that label on the video, unless the victim was a police officer or family of a police officer.

This is the reality of this entire deal.
    To run amok in the mall is way beyond just low esteem.
    These thugs/thuglets think this is being down for the struggle and setting us right for some ill perceived wrongs that we have not put upon them.I for 1 am getting seriously tired of this crap.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

The attacker posted the video? She obviously did not take the video. How do we know the attacker posted it with the hashtag? I read the Reddit thread and it's all "this guy said this and he found out that from there".

I am not denying the possibility, but there are a lot of reasons people act like ****s and race is only one of them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No but seriously Frank. Your words resonated with me. No child should be in fear if going to that park. Plan this event, and I'm totally in. I don't have a grill, but I'll bring plenty of food.

Top Bottom