Girl and her little brother attacked in Indy. (Brookside park)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Some people don't want people they have never met to know how they REALLY feel, so they have one account for gun discussions and a different account for political input.

I'd forget who I am supposed to be. Or I'd end up arguing with myself.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Some people don't want people they have never met to know how they REALLY feel, so they have one account for gun discussions and a different account for political input.

I think we're just allowed to have five shill accounts per person, right?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I guess there is no duty to rescue in Indiana.

Under French law we have something called "non-assistance à personne en danger" (deliberately failing to provide assistance to a person in danger), which is a duty for every citizen to rescue someone.
    It depends on you skills of course.Like if a person is drowning and you dont know how to swim you can't be charge with that.
    But at least you have to seek help even if you cant help yourself (or throw a rope or whatever).

It depends on who the bystanders are I guess.But it looks like they could easily stop a single teenage girl from attacking another girl, and a child.

Last episode of Seinfeld comes to mind.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The attacker explained her rationale perfectly clearly on her Facebook account (which appears to have been deleted) Her words (my paraphrase) were that's what they get for being in a black park.

Sounds like her Lawyer got to her. Hopefully the prosecution can get a copy of it before it was deleted.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    In the video I seen a young man restrain the psychotic ***** before she could stomp the victims head. It looked like he kept filming but he pulled the attacker off a defenseless girl and saved her a bad stomping. She got loose and attacked again. The young man TRIED to help.

I see the posts of "I just look out for me and mine" or "I will be a good witness and call 911 or take video" (I've seen someone post this about a violent possible kidnapping of a child). The selfishness I have seen around here is disgusting.

The loving and support that I have seen is amazing.

I've seen "what parents lets their kid walk around in a bad hood, and they should of prepared themselves". Blaming victims is useless. Finding excuses for evil is useless.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Also delusion is no longer adequately assessed and treated.
    Not sure what you mean but if this were a black person attacked by white people in a "white" park this would be all over the news and we would call it a "hate crime". My point is if you attack white people it's not a "hate crime" because it's acceptable to hate white people.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    In the video I seen a young man restrain the psychotic ***** before she could stomp the victims head. It looked like he kept filming but he pulled the attacker off a defenseless girl and saved her a bad stomping. She got loose and attacked again. The young man TRIED to help.

I see the posts of "I just look out for me and mine" or "I will be a good witness and call 911 or take video" (I've seen someone post this about a violent possible kidnapping of a child). The selfishness I have seen around here is disgusting.

I've seen "what parents lets their kid walk around in a bad hood, and they should of prepared themselves". Blaming victims is useless. Finding excuses for evil is useless.

Are your speakers turned off? The person recording told the girl to attack her, there told her to attack her again...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Not sure what you mean but if this were a black person attacked by white people in a "white" park this would be all over the news and we would call it a "hate crime". My point is if you attack white people it's not a "hate crime" because it's acceptable to hate white people.

Thats an idiotic statement. This is all over the news, all around the country, so now what? Just stop with the "if" scenarios, because it doesn't help. If so, I have one for you. My friend's truck was bombed and home vandalized just because of the neighborhood they live in and that wasn't seen around the country like this story. So, what does that mean? Is it okay for white people to blow up the property of Black people? Nope! It just means that it wouldn't keep people dialed in on any particular station long enough to bother. Ratings mean everything and the fact is, a criminal is just a criminal, but if it can be spun to point an evil eye at government or race, we have a story!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes....be prepared especially if you live in or around the hood.
    Be prepared no matter where you live.
    Pull head from the sand....look around.....be prepared to defend yourself.
    Beyond that I have nothing.

Top Bottom