Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thank you.

One problem over there is their roads - many of them are tiny. Their highways, like the autobahn, can be big and spacious and built better than our freeways but their streets in town and the roads near their towns are a fricking joke. If you had a normal 4-door Silverado over there you might not be able to drive it home because the streets are so tiny you could get stuck between the houses.
    So don't expect big trucks to ever catch on over there.

Yes.
    and that is why the guy that came to America, was having so much fun in the video that started this convo.

:)

My brother had his American truck in Europe. He told me he couldn't go certain places.

Piezak

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Mooresville, IN
    I get it. But. At least over here we can jab each other about which big ass gas guzzling grocery getter is the bestest.

And. Friends don't let friends drive Ram trucks. :):
    Sorry, my RAM is a nice truck. I like my Cummins. It pulls very well; thank you. And, if estimates are correct, I only have 880 thousand miles before the engine is worn out. So if your friends listen to you and don't buy one, that is their tough luck. :)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Sorry, my RAM is a nice truck. I like my Cummins. It pulls very well; thank you. And, if estimates are correct, I only have 880 thousand miles before the engine is worn out. So if your friends listen to you and don't buy one, that is their tough luck. :)
    Just keep it out of the rain. The RAM truck body will likely rust away long before the Cummins engine quits.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All the American brand trucks are about the same. Price. Quality. Features. But...

F***ed
    Over
    Rebuilt
    Dodges

...are the worst! :laugh:

And Chevy's look purdy. And they get great fuel economy. Nothing special. It's about all that can be said that's great about them. The bowtie looks better than ram's horns. Because that's what makes one truck better than the other.

Every truck brand fanboi has stories about what makes theirs great, and the others suck.

But. Out of the big three. They're all equally the best, which is to say they're all equally the worst. We should throw stones at their headquarters and tell them to quit ****ing around with all the tech and crap; quit subsidizing the cost of EV's with inflating ICE trucks, and just make good, affordable trucks again.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    All the American brand trucks are about the same. Price. Quality. Features. But...

F***ed
    Over
    Rebuilt
    Dodges

...are the worst! :laugh:

And Chevy's look purdy. And they get great fuel economy. Nothing special. It's about all that can be said that's great about them. The bowtie looks better than ram's horns. Because that's what makes one truck better than the other.

Every truck brand fanboi has stories about what makes theirs great, and the others suck.

But. Out of the big three. They're all equally the best, which is to say they're all equally the worst. We should throw stones at their headquarters and tell them to quit ****ing around with all the tech and crap; quit subsidizing the cost of EV's with inflating ICE trucks, and just make good, affordable trucks again.
    Toyota wanted to introduce the hylux pickup called the champ In 2024. A basic no frills 10-15k pickup that many would purchase if it was available. Something about a 25 precent chicken tax and California emissions testing stopped that in it’s tracks. 2.4 liter diesel and manual 6 speed is available with the fold down sides like a k truck. Personally I would be waiting at the Toyota dealership them8nute before they went on sale for ordering. 200-400k miles if you can keep I trust free under 15k.

You can get them in Japan and most Asian Middle East countries now. In 25 years they can be imported to the USA like a k truck.

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpeg
      IMG_1127.jpeg
      113.9 KB · Views: 15

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Toyota wanted to introduce the hylux pickup called the champ In 2024. A basic no frills 10-15k pickup that many would purchase if it was available. Something about a 25 precent chicken tax and California emissions testing stopped that in it’s tracks. 2.4 liter diesel and manual 6 speed is available with the fold down sides like a k truck. Personally I would be waiting at the Toyota dealership them8nute before they went on sale for ordering. 200-400k miles if you can keep I trust free under 15k.

You can get them in Japan and most Asian Middle East countries now. In 25 years they can be imported to the USA like a k truck.
    The proper answer is to just ignore Commiefornia.

California's emissions regime should be treated as an unconstitutional restraint of trade (along with their animal husbandry BS) and declared unconstitutional under the Commerce Clause. That would actually be consistent with the original intent, as the California laws act as tariffs on other States by reducing availability and increasing costs of goods thereby interfering in the markets of other States.

Top Bottom