• ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Media type from the UAE

When Trump was in office he was making steady progress towards peaceful and economic relations between Israel and its Arab neighbors, boxing in Iran and its Hezbollah proxy, and removing the “Palestinians” as spoilers. The Biden Administration did just the opposite, belittling Israel and making nice with Iran, causing the Arab nations to draw away from the US and Israel. This emboldened Iran and its proxies to war.

There is still a chance to rein in the violent ones and bring some stability to the MidEast, but it will take Trump to do it. Kamala will continue to facilitate Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, and chaos.

Herstal

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not hard at all…the electronics and programming would be more of a challenge than making the initiator with an extra surprise. If you see my name, that’s what I do, military EOD. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt, retirement check and still have 10 fingers.
    Did you get one of those shirts that says, EOD in big letters, and then "If you see me running, try to keep up"

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And we all through Pagers were a dead technology... ohh wait..

ezgif.com-crop-1726587965149-16_9.gif

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Dunno who Rep Hageman is, but when she makes Code Pink get all butthurt I think I might like her.

She primaried Liz of the Cheneys; the Cheneys that were once the most hated political family of the Democratic Party and are now the darlings of the Democratic Party with their endorsements of Kamala Harris por El Presidenté.

No $h!t, what a Club Washington, DC has become...

Top Bottom