Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Do you realize this reads like the classic out of touch American? Just like here, all those brands, and most of their models, are high end luxury for the people…
    Well, of course they are high end cars - this was in response to the implication that all Europeans have is low end junk to drive.

The opposite of low end is high end, I think.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I will say I saw a lot of unidentifiable junk on the road when I was in Europe…
    In Germany it is illegal. You can't have ANY rust on your car. You can't have any wear bars showing on your tires. You can't have any modifications to your car without government approval and paperwork with you.

One guy I worked with had a Volkswagen TDI and he wanted to move the radio antenna from the rear corner of the roof to the rear middle of the roof so it would look like a Volkswagen GTD which is a little better model. He had to get approval and carry the paperwork all the time. He also wanted to add some blackout tail light lenses so it would blend in with his black car. Same thing with the approval and paperwork.

Of course German cars can and do get rust on them just like all cars. Over there you have to get it fixed or stop driving the car. Germans sell a ton of cars with a little bit of rust to Turkey.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In Germany it is illegal. You can't have ANY rust on your car. You can't have any wear bars showing on your tires. You can't have any modifications to your car without government approval and paperwork with you.

One guy I worked with had a Volkswagen TDI and he wanted to move the radio antenna from the rear corner of the roof to the rear middle of the roof so it would look like a Volkswagen GTD which is a little better model. He had to get approval and carry the paperwork all the time. He also wanted to add some blackout tail light lenses so it would blend in with his black car. Same thing with the approval and paperwork.

Of course German cars can and do get rust on them just like all cars. Over there you have to get it fixed or stop driving the car. Germans sell a ton of cars with a little bit of rust to Turkey.
    That seems plausible but that is one of the wealthiest countries, Italy seemed different when I was there…

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That is how I read the post by acteon277 above.
    I could have read it wrong and misinterpreted it. I do that sometimes.
    By the video, I think it's the difference in size and space with a Ram vs anything in Europe. Nothing to do with low or high end.

Rams can get pricey, but I have never thought "high end" about anything that says Mopar on it.

:):

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    By the video, I think it's the difference in size and space with a Ram vs anything in Europe. Nothing to do with low or high end.

Rams can get pricey, but I have never thought "high end" about anything that says Mopar on it.

:):
    OK, I read it wrong. I don't like when I do that but I am so old now I kind of expect it.

Top Bottom