Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Have you seen what Europeans have to drive?
    There's even pages on facebook talking about "how does the government LET people drive them?"

Oh funny - you mean like Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Jaguar, etc.
    No, the mention referred to regular everyday, common people who drive Chevies, Dodges, Fords, some old ones and some cheap imports over here, work hard for a pittance of income and support families first, before pleasing themselves with fun toys.

Euros can keep their blessings, we have ours.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    No, the mention referred to regular everyday, common people who drive Chevies, Dodges, Fords, some old ones and some cheap imports over here, work hard for a pittance of income and support families first, before pleasing themselves with fun toys.

Euros can keep their blessings, we have ours.
    Yes, I was listing some of the vehicles that are the opposite of everyday common vehicles.
    It turns out that was not what was being discussed. I have been properly chastised and looking forward to getting out of this corner.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you realize this reads like the classic out of touch American? Just like here, all those brands, and most of their models, are high end luxury for the people…
    You realize that for less than a new F150 Lariat you could have a new 4 series or an A6, yes? And an M4 or S6 for the price of a tarted up Lariat

And a
    Wagoneer (a ****ing Jeep) is over $80k? You could have a Dark Horse for that with enough left over to insure it and drive it for a year

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You realize that for less than a new F150 Lariat you could have a new 4 series or an A6, yes? And an M4 or S6 for the price of a tarted up Lariat

And a
    Wagoneer (a ****ing Jeep) is over $80k? You could have a Dark Horse for that with enough left over to insure it and drive it for a year
    But can you haul a yard and a half of mulch in those cars? ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, of course they are high end cars - this was in response to the implication that all Europeans have is low end junk to drive.

The opposite of low end is high end, I think.

I'm leaving this here in case anyone else misunderstands.
    I see nanobaddog has "corrected" himself.
    :)

It is an implication, that their pick up trucks are SMALL.

That is why the guy was having so much fun.
    He was in a BIG vehicle.
    On a BIG road.

I'm not saying anything about the QUALITY, but about the SIZE.
    That's why there are forums out there talking about ... they can't believe the American government LETS it's people drive big cars.
    And how to save the planet THEY should force the AMERICANS to downsize their trucks.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I'm leaving this here in case anyone else misunderstands.
    I see nanobaddog has "corrected" himself.
    :)

It is an implication, that their pick up trucks are SMALL.

That is why the guy was having so much fun.
    He was in a BIG vehicle.
    On a BIG road.

I'm not saying anything about the QUALITY, but about the SIZE.
    That's why there are forums out there talking about ... they can't believe the American government LETS it's people drive big cars.
    And how to save the planet THEY should force the AMERICANS to downsize their trucks.
    Thank you.

One problem over there is their roads - many of them are tiny. Their highways, like the autobahn, can be big and spacious and built better than our freeways but their streets in town and the roads near their towns are a fricking joke. If you had a normal 4-door Silverado over there you might not be able to drive it home because the streets are so tiny you could get stuck between the houses.
    So don't expect big trucks to ever catch on over there.

Top Bottom