• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have come to the realization that there are a lot of “liberty-living patriots” that would watch you get carted off in a cattle car, if it ensured their own family’s safety and security. Those are people you cannot rely on. Even for you wayward Trumpers, I would freely put my life, and my family’s life on the line to save yours from tyranny and oppression. If you, as an American citizen, can’t say the same, you are not entitled to the fruits of this nation. In fact, if that tree ever stops bearing fruit, it’s not due to the tyrant, but due complicity of silence from those who know better.
    Please, ************; you wouldn't even put your VOTE on the line to save us from tyranny and oppression. All the patriot LARPing would be unnecessary if you and others like you had just done that - but, no; you had convinced yourself that Trump was the bad guy and you haven't awoken from that delusion even yet. Why should I trust your judgement now?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, no they haven't. Feel free to dig up quotes from 50 or a hundred years ago.
    Oh, I'm not doubting that bat **** crazy people have said stuff like that. Hell, kids said **** like that in my school back in the 70's. But, there wasn't a serious threat of it becoming widespread, and high profile people NEVER would say stuff like they're saying today. It's enough people now that it's becoming widespread and it's also coming from members of congress, hollywood, even the ****ing network news.

Unless Kut cares to give an alternate interpretation of it all.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    So you’d lie? Not exactly a ringing endorsement of American patriotism, is it?
    A severed pig's head was found on the doorstep at the former home of a Chauvin defense witness. You know damn good and well these jurists would be harassed, hell possibly injured or killed, if anything other than a guilty verdict was handed down.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You'd vote an innocent man to the gallows

I never said he was innocent, you must have not read.
    I said it was reasonable to figure he could be guilty of manslaughter whether I agree with it or not.

If it's him or me, welp, sorry but I'm not going to lie to everyone here with heoric platitudes about some superiority complex.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please, ************; you wouldn't even put your VOTE on the line to save us from tyranny and oppression. All the patriot LARPing would be unnecessary if you and others like you had just done that - but, no; you had convinced yourself that Trump was the bad guy and you haven't awoken from that delusion even yet. Why should I trust your judgement now?
    Well, c'mon man. Kut has never admitted that 0biden is a tyrant and oppressor. But. While we've brought up the name, Kut's so confident that he'd save even the Trumpers from the gallows of an oppressor. Would he save Trump? Ironically, sometimes people don't recognize oppression when it scratches an itch.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Kut said witnesses? I read jurors....you read witnesses?
    Come on fos, you're not this dumb. If during the trial on which I'm sitting as a joror, a defense witness's home is vandalized with blood and a severed pigs head, I shouldn't interpret that as intimidation? Come on man?! as your guy Biden would say.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I never said he was innocent, you must have not read.
    I said it was reasonable to figure he could be guilty of manslaughter whether I agree with it or not.

If it's him or me, welp, sorry but I'm not going to lie to everyone here with heoric platitudes about some superiority complex.
    So you would vote on the basis of the evidence regardless of concerns for your families safety?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Come on fos, you're not this dumb. If during the trial on which I'm sitting as a joror, a defense witness's home is vandalized with blood and a severed pigs head, I shouldn't interpret that as intimidation? Come on man?! as your guy Biden would say.
    That could be intimidating after you prove the jurors were aware it had happened, but you haven't.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The jury was instructed to not watch TV or read news about the case. :lmfao:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have come to the realization that there are a lot of “liberty-living patriots” that would watch you get carted off in a cattle car, if it ensured their own family’s safety and security. Those are people you cannot rely on. Even for you wayward Trumpers, I would freely put my life, and my family’s life on the line to save yours from tyranny and oppression. If you, as an American citizen, can’t say the same, you are not entitled to the fruits of this nation. In fact, if that tree ever stops bearing fruit, it’s not due to the tyrant, but due complicity of silence from those who know better.
    Coming from someone that voted for a platform that vowed to take away our 2A rights away, I call :bs:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you’d lie? Not exactly a ringing endorsement of American patriotism, is it?
    If you thought Chauvin--okay people stop laughing, this is a hypothetical in which Kut thinks objectively--was innocent of all charges, and you're on the jury, and you hear a sitting congreswoman make not so veiled threats, and you hear many high profile people making the same threats, threatening to dox jurors, you think you would hold out? The words are easy to say.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you on record saying you found his 2A stance a complete surprise or you were somehow duped into voting for him? Because if not, you own it. The guy IS the authoritarian you always claimed Trump would be
    Yeah, you’re gonna have find that post, because I can tell you that ain’t true. Biden is a Democrat. You pretty well know what you’re getting 2A-wise from a Democrat. I just weighed the possibilities of what they could accomplish, compared to things I disliked about Trump. What I did say, what’s that I had not read his 2A platform from his website. Feel free to prove otherwise.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom