• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    More and more people are saying that stuff, and when you year it, you start thinking that things are getting a little more serious. I think you're underestimating the threat from the left.
    No. People have always said that stuff. You just have the ability to hear it now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well. I mean. On a forum you say that. Everyone thinks they'd have been a 3%'er in the revolution. Everyone thinks they'd have resisted Hitler. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
    Well you never know until you find out. My “go to” isn’t “nope, not helping.”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well. I mean. On a forum you say that. Everyone thinks they'd have been a 3%'er in the revolution. Everyone thinks they'd have resisted Hitler. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
    In that case the system isn't failing you are.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Read the thread DS. They don’t mean that.
    The powers that be are very happy with all this division amongst the American people. They would love it if sides were drawn and a war break out to destroy this country. I see this and BLM, ANTIFA, NAZI'S, etc are all bring used to bring this about. It's about destroying our country. Was it Lenin that called such people useful idiots?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    More and more people are saying that stuff, and when you year it, you start thinking that things are getting a little more serious. I think you're underestimating the threat from the left.
    Well, weren't the whack job actual ****ing white supremacists always doing stupid **** in order to start a race war, even back in the day when Alan Berg was murdered? Maybe their time has come. Be careful what you wish for

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    jamil is not capitalized. But anyway, when it's a high post rate it's really easy to miss one or two. So it's helpful if you quote the post you're responding to.
    Jamil will always be capitalized by my phone if it's the first word in a sentence....and I ain't gonna expend every changing it

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Regardless of how things started chauvin got comfy enough to put his hands in his pockets. That’s when it stopped being about restraining him.

Edit: let’s add some perspective. This is a gun forum. You defend yourself against an armed attacker, his weapon is dropped and he’s laying on the ground clutching his wounds. You then walk up and put another in his dome. Is it justified because of how it started?

Hands in pockets? Hou had better get a few other views on this. Black gloves on black uniform pants. You can see black gloves in several views.
    OK, back to your slightly erroneous diatribe.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The powers that be are very happy with all thos division amongst the American people. They would love it if sides were drawn and a war break out to destroy this country. I see this and BLM, ANTIFA, NAZI'S, etc are all bring used to bring this about. It's about destroying our country. Was it Lenin that called such people useful idiots?
    This very thread is evidence of that.
    but anyway I’m headed to the gym, so I’ll be back later, maybe.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Jamil will always be capitalized by my phone if it's the first word in a sentence....and I ain't gonna expend every changing it
    Well then. I'll just assume you're talking to someone else.

J/K. I really don't care. My phone does it too. Probably Kut's.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m playing. You said you’d walk away and leave your fellow American on the gallows; not me. So that’s reflective of you and saving your own skin.
    And I’m on record as saying I completely disagree with Biden’s 2A stance.
    Are you on record saying you found his 2A stance a complete surprise or you were somehow duped into voting for him? Because if not, you own it. The guy IS the authoritarian you always claimed Trump would be

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. People have always said that stuff. You just have the ability to hear it now.
    Not only do I have the ability to hear it. Other people do too. And some of them start agreeing with it. It's just how people are. I'm happy to chalk it up to social media. That doesn't mean it's not getting serious. Do you think there's no violence from the left going on? Hell Portland has nearly nightly riots. It's not even news anymore. This is where the left is heading.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Maybe I'm just cynical, but that makes me wonder if they signed up to do their duty, which was to render a guilty verdict. I think they probably could have charged him with 1st degree murder (though a judge probably would throw that out) and the jury would have found him guilty of that.
    Is that not the fault of Chauvin's defense team when picking jurors?

Top Bottom