• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    This post is intentionally inflammatory, and flat out false. It the kind of stuff the "14 Words" folks say. "They" seems to be filled with a hell of a lot of White people. Are there idiots on the left that say that stupid #$%@? Sure, but those idiots also exist on the right as well.
    So you essentially just called Tombs a white supremacist. I already said this earlier, but I literally just watched with my own eyes and heard with my own ears a young black woman say, "I don't wanna say that we need to go start killing all white folks but it's like...", and when the interviewer said "but" when she hesitated, she said "maybe, they need to feel the pain and the hurt." So let's hear a little more about being inflammatory.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have come to the realization that there are a lot of “liberty-living patriots” that would watch you get carted off in a cattle car, if it ensured their own family’s safety and security. Those are people you cannot rely on. Even for you wayward Trumpers, I would freely put my life, and my family’s life on the line to save yours from tyranny and oppression. If you, as an American citizen, can’t say the same, you are not entitled to the fruits of this nation. In fact, if that tree ever stops bearing fruit, it’s not due to the tyrant, but due complicity of silence from those who know better.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    “Maybe?” Tell me what you know, not what you want it to be. Dropping a grainy picture with no context isn’t an argument.
    I'm not wanting anything to be anything. I'm reacting to the photo same as you. We don't know if the dude lived or died. Ain't like we would know because there isn't a national interest in people who look like that dying in the custody of police officers. I'm sure if he died it's on the local news somewhere. Why don't you Google it and report back. Probably he didn't die.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have come to the realization that there are a lot of “liberty-living patriots” that would watch you get carted off in a cattle car, if it ensured their own family’s safety and security. Those are people you cannot rely on. Even for you wayward Trumpers, I would freely put my life, and my family’s life on the line to save yours from tyranny and oppression. If you, as an American citizen, can’t say the same, you are not entitled to the fruits of this nation. In fact, if that tree ever stops bearing fruit, it’s not due to the tyrant, but due complicity of silence from those who know better.

You voted to take your neighbor's guns because of mean tweets, don't you dare play that game.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where in the actual **** did you get that?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you essentially just called Tombs a white supremacist. I already said this earlier, but I literally just watched with my own eyes and heard with my own ears a young black woman say, "I don't wanna say that we need to go start killing all white folks but it's like...", and when the interviewer said "but" when she hesitated, she said "maybe, they need to feel the pain and the hurt." So let's hear a little more about being inflammatory.
    You said it, not me. When people say “they want White people genocided,” I know who most commonly uses that rhetoric.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Witness names were public. I don't think the jurors are.

Jurors being afraid seems to be the reason they voted guilty according to the usual suspects.
    I must be a usual suspect because I kinda suspect that might have been a motivation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You voted to take your neighbor's guns because of mean tweets, don't you dare play that game.
    I’m playing. You said you’d walk away and leave your fellow American on the gallows; not me. So that’s reflective of you and saving your own skin.
    And I’m on record as saying I completely disagree with Biden’s 2A stance.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Witness names were public. I don't think the jurors are.

Jurors being afraid seems to be the reason they voted guilty according to the usual suspects.
    And? Kut asked for examples and I gave one, from this trial. That alone should have resulted in a mistrial.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You said it, not me. When people say “they want White people genocided,” I know who most commonly uses that rhetoric.
    More and more people are saying that stuff, and when you year it, you start thinking that things are getting a little more serious. I think you're underestimating the threat from the left.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    More and more people are saying that stuff, and when you year it, you start thinking that things are getting a little more serious. I think you're underestimating the threat from the left.

Everyone is.

Even people who are wise to what is going on are underestimating exactly what is happening under their nose.
    It's like some naïve person petting a rabid dog and saying "he's such a good boy!"

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    How am I supposed to take this heroic overture seriously when youve admitted to freely voting for the party of tyranny and opression?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m playing. You said you’d walk away and leave your fellow American on the gallows; not me. So that’s reflective of you and saving your own skin.
    And I’m on record as saying I completely disagree with Biden’s 2A stance.
    Well. I mean. On a forum you say that. Everyone thinks they'd have been a 3%'er in the revolution. Everyone thinks they'd have resisted Hitler. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Top Bottom