• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, c'mon man. Kut has never admitted that 0biden is a tyrant and oppressor. But. While we've brought up the name, Kut's so confident that he'd save even the Trumpers from the gallows of an oppressor. Would he save Trump? Ironically, sometimes people don't recognize oppression when it scratches an itch.
    Talk is cheap. KutTalk maybe even more so. Saying he would put his family's life on the line to save ours sounds good, but he might want to get his wife's opinion about that. And the infuriating thing is, it wasn't necessary, he and other's like him had the chance to shoot THE REAL Hitler and stepped on it

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Come on fos, you're not this dumb. If during the trial on which I'm sitting as a joror, a defense witness's home is vandalized with blood and a severed pigs head, I shouldn't interpret that as intimidation? Come on man?! as your guy Biden would say.
    It would then be your responsibility and duty as a juror to remove yourself if you felt you could not give an impartial verdict.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, you’re gonna have find that post, because I can tell you that ain’t true. Biden is a Democrat. You pretty well know what you’re getting 2A-wise from a Democrat. I just weighed the possibilities of what they could accomplish, compared to things I disliked about Trump. What I did say, what’s that I had not read his 2A platform from his website. Feel free to prove otherwise.
    We directly sent it to you multiple times and read it to you multiple times.

Feigning ignorance is not going to fly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you thought Chauvin--okay people stop laughing, this is a hypothetical in which Kut thinks objectively--was innocent of all charges, and you're on the jury, and you hear a sitting congreswoman make not so veiled threats, and you hear many high profile people making the same threats, threatening to dox jurors, you think you would hold out? The words are easy to say.
    If being on INGO has shown people anything about me, other than a vast array of interesting adjectives, it’s that I’m not one to shirk away from stating my opinion, even if unpopular. Never been that guy. Not here, not in real life. I’m just dumb like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It would then be your responsibility and duty as a juror to remove yourself if you felt you could not give an impartial verdict.

I think that's what I would rather do than sending someone to prison for charges I think weren't proven. But I'm not sure the options. When it's time to deliberate and you're the only one, and you start hearing all these threats and you have 11 other angry jurors riding your ass because you don't see things their way, what are the options at that point?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :popcorn:

The edges are being tested.
    The whole line of discussion about why Kut voted for 0biden and what are the implications of that have been discussed to a nauseating degree. He hasn't kept it a secret why. I don't know why people still have to argue it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Talk is cheap. KutTalk maybe even more so. Saying he would put his family's life on the line to save ours sounds good, but he might want to get his wife's opinion about that. And the infuriating think is it wasn't necessary, he and other's like him had the chance to shoot THE REAL Hitler and stepped on it
    I wasn’t around in WW2.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If they're willing to vote to convict on b.s. charges (murder 2, come on), I'm sure things like duty and responsibility to justice aren't high on their priority list.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, you’re gonna have find that post, because I can tell you that ain’t true. Biden is a Democrat. You pretty well know what you’re getting 2A-wise from a Democrat. I just weighed the possibilities of what they could accomplish, compared to things I disliked about Trump. What I did say, what’s that I had not read his 2A platform from his website. Feel free to prove otherwise.
    Why would I need to? If we are to accept that somehow 'not reading his 2A platform from his website' is exculpatory, then you are in fact claiming you didn't know he was so anti-2A. If you are not saying that knowing what you know now would convince you to vote differently, then you are saying that you approve of his pogrom program as worth the price to get rid of Trump - a de facto admission that you own it

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    If they're willing to vote to convict on b.s. charges (murder 2, come on), I'm sure things like duty and responsibility to justice aren't high on their priority list.
    So which is it? Were the jurors intimidated into their verdict? Or did they have an agenda from the very beginning to put him behind bars? You made both claims but they both cant be true.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why would I need to? If we are to accept that somehow 'not reading his 2A platform from his website' is exculpatory, then you are in fact claiming you didn't know he was so anti-2A. If you are not saying that knowing what you know now would convince you to vote differently, then you are saying that you approve of his pogrom program as worth the price to get rid of Trump - a de facto admission that you own it
    I’m just asking you provide the post in question. Can you do it or not. Saying I didn’t read his 2A platform “from his website,” isn’t the same as being surprised at his 2A stance. Like I said, he’s a Democrat. One would think they already know the score.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom