• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    So you think White people are trying to “genocide” White people? Because if you think Black people control the political/judicial system, you’re fooling yourself.

No, seems more like the progressives (the "woke") are trying to genocide the conservatives. It's more than just the color of the skin.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I literally just watched a young black woman say that it might be okay to start killing white people "so we can feel their pain." Unbelievable.

But remember, because some wingnut said it on some dark corner of the internet a long time ago, pointing out that people are actually saying that **** now, as a credible threat, is somehow comical.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I suggest you look up the criteria for those charges. As it appears people don’t know.
    I listened through the judges instructions to the jury which explained the charges very well. To find Chauvin guilty of all three, I suspect the jury may have made up its mind before the trial started, or at least some of them who might have had reasonable doubt didn't want to be "held accountable" by the angry mob.

You have to admit that high profile people threatening violence is extraordinary. Last time that happened was the OJ trial. And look how that turned out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In your hypothetical was the case a year long international circus that involved destroying multiple US cities, setting up autonomous zones, and the beginning of serious and violent mob rule?
    Which of the cities no longer exist, or are a shell of their once shining glory?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Easier said than done after witnessing cities around the country being burned down and razed for the better part of a year, then being doxxed by reddit and blood being thrown on a witness' door.
    At some point, the risk isn't worth it. The government won't protect you, the police can't protect you, and while you might be able to shoot them if they come for you, you will be thrown in jail for the rest of your life.

All for what? To get a cop off who I'd say vaguely could be considered guilty of manslaughter? This isn't a cause worth dying for.
    Blood on the liberty tree as long as it's not mine...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe he didn't die. Maybe he didn't have an enlarged heart. Maybe he wasn't loaded up with drugs.
    “Maybe?” Tell me what you know, not what you want it to be. Dropping a grainy picture with no context isn’t an argument.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So you're capitulating over just some knuckle head saying something... And you expect me to believe you'd have a spine when there's a clear and present threat to your life and your family's life? :laugh:

Get real dude. Internet tough guy nonsense is just dumb.
    Oranges meet apples. Apples meet origins.

Jurors have a duty to perform.

Internet posters have no duty to use real names and publish addresses.

But feel free to do so.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'll never be on a jury they say my hearing problems keep me from being picked I'm permanently off the list. I personally would love to be on a jury and do my civic duty.

I'm sure there is a word or words for their denial of my participation. Just because I'd have to read everything said I'm denied. I call that discrimination!

Top Bottom