• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm guessing he must have edited the post because it does not look to me like what's posted has anything to do with people who work. He said people who worked to make it great. That sounds very much like an opinion and not a statement of knowledge about the employment status of the mewling quim's of America.
    You’re not following posts. If you want to jump on that bandwagon, by all means...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's party of my point. I can't help but think this is a message. Maybe the message is "don't kill us, we did all we could", or "we did our duty to make him guilty."
    I suggest you look up the criteria for those charges. As it appears people don’t know.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    not give up but rather disengage. control what you can about yourself and let the rest do what its going to do.
    You’re a gun owner. I assume you probably carry regularly. God forbid you’re ever in a situation where you have to defend yourself and the public deems it unpopular. People here are saying they would throw you to the wolves if there was any risk to themselves.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Maybe I'm just cynical, but that makes me wonder if they signed up to do their duty, which was to render a guilty verdict. I think they probably could have charged him with 1st degree murder (though a judge probably would throw that out) and the jury would have found him guilty of that.
    They could have accused him of rape and indecency with a minor and the jury was scared enough of the repercussions nationally and personally that they would have convicted him.

This is not justice.

God help us.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You’re a gun owner. I assume you probably carry regularly. God forbid you’re ever in a situation where you have to defend yourself and the public deems it unpopular. People here are saying they would throw you to the wolves if it meant any risk to themselves.

Way to discard any and all context.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    People here said they thought Chauvin was innocent of this crime but wouldn’t take the risk of standing up for him. What’s different?

In your hypothetical was the case a year long international circus that involved destroying multiple US cities, setting up autonomous zones, and the beginning of serious and violent mob rule?

Top Bottom