• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Maybe in the most extreme of cases. To suggest that their choice not to do so in a particular case says anything goes beyond the logic you have given, as I see it.

Logic? What does logic have to do with your discussion of a fantasy "beatdown" and the "felony" you claim to see that no responsible person, including the "victim," has tried to pursue?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    its not wise to taunt a riot control officer. bet she wont do that again.
    bow down you sheep do not question what the gods have spoken. for they will strike you down if you question thier wisdom. they will tell you what is best for you if you disagree the gods will punish you. 3 hots and a cot you peon shut up and deal with it we are the rulers.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Here's a little common sense for some of you. If you're standing in front of a riot cop, and he's telling you to back up, do yourself a favor and don't start screaming at him while disobeying. And especially don't dare him to hit you.

Right or wrong, he's going to make a decision as to how to handle that on the spot. He might handle it right, he might handle it wrong. He's a human, too, and not perfect in judgment or action.

You might just get smacked onto your a**.

How some of you think you can tell what happened before the video clip starts is beyond me. I watched it several times, and have no idea what led up to that. If he told her to back it up several times, and she stood there screaming at him, and taunting him, and disobeying his lawful order, then she got what she had coming to her. Provided of course that was a lawful order. Again, I couldn't tell what was happening before that, so I don't know how lawful that was.

I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a big friend of the police. I don't hate them, but I certainly don't trust them as far as I can throw a circus tent full of elephants, based on my own life experiences. But I try to be fair when I look at stuff like this, and I have to say... basing your opinion of the entire incident on that video clip is ridiculous.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    bow down you sheep do not question what the gods have spoken. for they will strike you down if you question thier wisdom. they will tell you what is best for you if you disagree the gods will punish you. 3 hots and a cot you peon shut up and deal with it we are the rulers.

Now you think they are gods?

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Logic? What does logic have to do with your discussion of a fantasy "beatdown" and the "felony" you claim to see that no responsible person, including the "victim," has tried to pursue?

You have evidence of the existence of a negative? Or you're just assuming she hasn't sued (or won't) because you can't find it with google?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    How some of you think you can tell what happened before the video clip starts is beyond me. so you was there and know what he did was right? if we dont know what happened before the video clip how do you?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    How some of you think you can tell what happened before the video clip starts is beyond me. so you was there and know what he did was right? if we dont know what happened before the video clip how do you?

They aren't saying he was right, they are saying they don't know. You're saying he was wrong, see the difference?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

How some of you think you can tell what happened before the video clip starts is beyond me. So, you were there and know what he did was wrong? If we don't know what happened before the video clip, how do you?

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Do you have evidence of this felony you keep yapping about?

Yep. I have a video, which I posted in the first post, which shows an officer hitting a tiny woman with a baton who was obviously not doing anything illegal, who was never convicted of anything with respect to this incident, etc. What's not self-explanatory about that fact?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    They aren't saying he was right, they are saying they don't know. You're saying he was wrong, see the difference?
    im saying from what im seeing right now yes he is wrong. if theres more to it then lets see it. what they are saying is hes right because there might be more to it that nobody has seen yet. get it?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Yep. I have a video, which I posted in the first post, which shows an officer hitting a tiny woman with a baton who was obviously not doing anything illegal, who was never convicted of anything with respect to this incident, etc. What's not self-explanatory about that fact?

No sir. The heavily edited video you posted is propaganda, not evidence. Now, if all you wish is to try to get others to share your frothing hatred of police officers, that's your business. Given your failure to provide those "other sources" you were blathering about, I suspect this is your true goal. However, an aspiring attorney should have more honor, and more respect for the law, than to continue making claims that he cannot support with fact.

So, do you have evidence of the claims you are making? None of the rest of us can tell what truly happened from the propaganda video you posted, and neither can you. So.... evidence?

Top Bottom