• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    That is at least the 6th request for the links...and yet...nothing. :dunno:

He has already explained it to us in great detail, and if we can't understand what he's saying, that's on us, not him. Apparently, the partial video in the first post is all the proof we need.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    He has already explained it to us in great detail, and if we can't understand what he's saying, that's on us, not him. Apparently, the partial video in the first post is all the proof we need.

There's another link in the first post, if you didn't notice.

But since you guys don't want to use google, I will for you:

Alicia Forrest Update|PINKtank

Official release – CODEPINK arrest|PINKtank

Police state: bored|PINKtank

CodePink member 'optimistic' after release; officer pulled from protests : DNC Protests & Demonstrations : The Rocky Mountain News

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

Seriously ? :n00b: 3 of the 4 links to your "other media sources" are to Code Pinks website. I would :laugh: , but it's really kind of sad.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Yeah, after reading all of those articles myself, I don't have any doubt whatsoever that you "googled" this incident and just posted random links...Read them and see how dumb you sound.

BTW, if you did, quote the parts that prove your point. It's ALL hearsay from her(with some embellishment from the media, of course).

Keep grinding that ax, brotha.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Seriously ? :n00b: 3 of the 4 links to your "other media sources" are to Code Pinks website. I would :laugh: , but it's really kind of sad.
    And the 4th is merely the Rocky Mountain News quoting the Code Pink media release.

And even according to those links he was not reassigned to a position where he'll have no contact with the public as you stated...he was taken off the protest line...again...according to Code Pink. No confirmation of this besides the propaganda release.

It's a huge stretch with no credible sources.

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    When I watch the video posted again, I'm going to jump to a conclusion. At the beginning of the video, it looks as though there is a situation at the vehicle. This is confirmed by the clear instructions to keep away from the vehicle. Then you hear --- do it again, as the camera pans over. As the camera steadies we see a cop use his baton as a tool to shove the sweet pink lady back, at which point she falls to the ground. After we are allowed to watch her cowering on the ground, being tended to by one of her associates, we are the redirected to part of her explanation of what happened. Unfortunatley fir her she was removed and taken into custody before she was allowed to tell us all what really happened in full detail.

However, she did manage to give one detail that doesn't really make me give her any sympathy at all. She says they were arresting this guy and... Then she's taken away. So this leads me to believe, that she and others were trying to interfere with an arrest. I believe this by the video at the beginning being directly on the vehicle and the cops saying to step back from the vehicle.

Now based on her saying --- do it again, suggests to me that before the camera swept over to her that it is possible that she tried to get through the line and was gently pushed back. And the second time she was pushed away with more force.

As for the cop being reassigned temporarily, I may be mistaken, but isn't that proper protocol for an officer accused of misuse of power or as some like to put it "assault". As for her not being charged I believe slot of people at protests end up not being charged after being arrested.

In all that's only an assumption, but based on the lack of substantial evidence produced, there's really only room for assumptions. And you know what they say about when you assume... Well I won't say it, I think we all know the answer to that one.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    ^What he said.

You don't really expect us to buy this, do you?:dunno:

And the 4th is merely the Rocky Mountain News quoting the Code Pink media release.

And even according to those links he was not reassigned to a position where he'll have no contact with the public as you stated...he was taken off the protest line.

It's a huge stretch with no credible sources.

LOL, I didn't even bother looking at where the links lead me to, I just read the articles and took them at face value.

***Attention Leg Warehouse: downzero needs something to stand on.***

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Oh...I read all of them. Fully prepared to offer an apology if I was wrong.

But they are no less one sided than the video.

Credibility...it has none.

Same here. I can't even believe that he posted these links. I'm not the type of person that gets offended, but I am offended that DZ thought that we would find merit in these links. It truly blows my mind. The whole thing has fail written all over it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Because the OP won't back up or research his own arguments, here is a video link with extended footage and an interview with the camera guy.

YouTube - DNC: UNCUT Police slam CodePink to ground
    Thanks for the find. But unfortunately it shows nothing more than the first video concerning the part of the incident in question. I'd really like to see it from another angle...to see if at any point she grabbed the baton. If she did...she shouldn't have. If she didn't...then what happened to her shouldn't have.

The protesters were given loud, clear, lawful commands to move back. If they failed to follow those instructions...then that's on them. There comes a time when everyone has to make a stand for what they believe in...but pick your battles wisely. :twocents:

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Thanks for the find. But unfortunately it shows nothing more than the first video concerning the part of the incident in question. I'd really like to see it from another angle...to see if at any point she grabbed the baton. If she did...she shouldn't have. If she didn't...then what happened shouldn't have.

The protesters were given loud, clear, lawful commands to move back. If they failed to follow those instructions...then that's on them. There comes a time when everyone has to make a stand for what they believe in...but pick your battles wisely. :twocents:

Really? Is it not obvious to you that the cameraman is standing just as close to the cops doing the stomp and drag as the woman in question, if not closer?

If that man's explanation isn't obvious evidence that the cop, who appears to me to be behind the cameraman, acted in a manner that was totally unnecessary, nothing will satisfy you guys. If it was so critical that they move the crowd back, the cameraman would have been struck, too.

Do yourself a favor and look at the relevant section of the video more closely as well. The woman's hands weren't anywhere near the baton.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    At the 2:45 mark of the video there was a man knocked down too! Why isn't anyone crying for him????

Wall of cops chanting "move back" and you don't move then you deserve to get knocked down and handcuffed.

Top Bottom