• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That would be because in that one, they screwed the pooch, and acted like crap.

You keep looking for absolutes, and there aren't any. If you aren't smart enough to figure that out, you aren't smart enough to function without supervision.

Perhaps he just doesn't wish to believe that the feds may be lying. They've done it before. Their changing stories over the last day, even the indictment, darn near mirrors what they said and how they acted about Randy Weaver.

I'll never forget the sense of betrayal and shame I felt about wearing a badge when I watched these same people burn down a house with 80 some women and children in it, after botching a raid that should have never happened. I've never forgiven them, and I never will, for how dirty I felt about wearing a badge when these same people murdered a breast feeding woman, then promoted the animal that was so happy to take that shot. When these same people committed perjury to try to frame Randy Weaver, who was only saved by a couple honest cops.

And I'll never believe a word an FBI or ATF agent says again. Ever.

Joe, here's your words from that thread. "And I'll never believe a word an FBI or ATF agent says again. Ever." That seems pretty absolute to me.

I get it now. You are the only one smart enough and qualified to take a few incidents and label and entire agency as murderers, etc. If anyone else on here dare question a single cop, we're cop hating bigots. You tell us we should trust the FBI when they investigate a claim of police brutality and decide in the officer's favor. Maybe you thought that people might forget what you've said in the past.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

If anyone else on here dare question a single cop, we're cop hating bigots. snip.

Dare question a single cop? I've questioned plenty of cops on here. You are being deliberately dishonest. No, your kind establishes a pattern of bigotry, a pattern of lying and propaganda to advance your agenda. Just like the ATF, you have established a pattern of behavior.

No, I don't trust the ATF or FBI. But, the FBI also has an established pattern of aggressively going after police who violate civil rights via excessive force. It is good PR, and a good career move for the agents involved. Their decision not to do so says volumes about what they think of the claims of those of you more interested in lynching cops than you are about truth or justice.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Dare question a single cop? I've questioned plenty of cops on here. You are being deliberately dishonest. No, your kind establishes a pattern of bigotry, a pattern of lying and propaganda to advance your agenda. Just like the ATF, you have established a pattern of behavior.

No, I don't trust the ATF or FBI. But, the FBI also has an established pattern of aggressively going after police who violate civil rights via excessive force. It is good PR, and a good career move for the agents involved. Their decision not to do so says volumes about what they think of the claims of those of you more interested in lynching cops than you are about truth or justice.

And you are being deliberately dishonest if you are making the claim that I'm a cop basher. You can distrust an entire agency but woe if anyone distrusts cops.

steepo17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    NE Indpls
    Read the news story linked to the video. It clearly says that she repeatedly failed to comply with the officer's request to back up. If this were a man disobeying the officer, would you feel differently regarding the result? What about if it were a female officer? I am not suggesting that what happened in the video was right, just not complete.

Top Bottom