• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    There's lots of things the disciples of Obama do not want us to talk about.

For example, I happen to share the religious belief of that militia that the anti-Christ is coming. Don't know that I share many, or any, other beliefs with them, but I share that one. Along with a quarter of other Republicans, I think there is a fair to middlin chance Obama is it.

In a free America, should I be afraid to talk about that, as some would wish? In a free America, should I now be wondering if what I just said will soon have me getting a knock at my door? No, but I do wonder if or when that knock is coming.

Nevertheless, I swore an oath to the Constitution. I've fought to uphold that oath and protect that document. I will not now be so cowardly as to silence my beliefs simply because I know full well there are those out there that will try to force me to do so. Instead I will, if necessary, fulfill my oath.

I don't have pipe bombs, never played with explosives outside the military, haven't formed ties with any "militia" groups. Yet, if the knock comes at my door, you'll hear the same tales you hear about these folks up in Michigan. I hold non-approved religious views, they will pull an arsenal of guns and ammo out of my house (never mentioned that darn near all of it is .22s and a rusty inop muzzle loader).

Naw... even knowing the risks and possible outcome, I simply cannot be the kind of sniveling coward that refuses to exercise his rights, rights paid for in blood, out of fear of an out of control government.

this has nothing to do with Obama... and i don't get how it all goes back to him???????......it wouldn't mater who's in office sellin' pipe bombs would get the FBI on your a$# in heart beat.....and sayin' on a world wide board that is ok to have them is just askin' for trouble(not sayin' you said it Joe)....yes A1 is mine and your right and sayin' things to bring down trouble on yourself is just not a wise thing in this day and age for the thrid time.....i would be in the same shape if they came to my house.....it has nothing to do with bein' a coward(which i'm not) there are right and wrong places to fight and i'm not fightin' for crazy bomb makin' nut cases....when this all plays out and if they just have guns and no bombs then thats a a fight i will join for A2 and A1 rights....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Fox news just said 9 arrested for "Plotting to Kill Police". :rolleyes:

That's about the fourth cover story the feds have put out in 16 hours. And they pretty much cover the gamut of naughty little catch phrases to repeat to the press. Wonder if we'll be hearing about child abuse by mid-afternoon?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's about the fourth cover story the feds have put out in 16 hours. And they pretty much cover the gamut of naughty little catch phrases to repeat to the press. Wonder if we'll be hearing about child abuse by mid-afternoon?

No, I'm betting "Plot to Kill obamatard" by tonight.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    There's lots of things the disciples of Obama do not want us to talk about.

For example, I happen to share the religious belief of that militia that the anti-Christ is coming. Don't know that I share many, or any, other beliefs with them, but I share that one. Along with a quarter of other Republicans, I think there is a fair to middlin chance Obama is it.

In a free America, should I be afraid to talk about that, as some would wish? In a free America, should I now be wondering if what I just said will soon have me getting a knock at my door? No, but I do wonder if or when that knock is coming.

Nevertheless, I swore an oath to the Constitution. I've fought to uphold that oath and protect that document. I will not now be so cowardly as to silence my beliefs simply because I know full well there are those out there that will try to force me to do so. Instead I will, if necessary, fulfill my oath.

I don't have pipe bombs, never played with explosives outside the military, haven't formed ties with any "militia" groups. Yet, if the knock comes at my door, you'll hear the same tales you hear about these folks up in Michigan. I hold non-approved religious views, they will pull an arsenal of guns and ammo out of my house (never mentioned that darn near all of it is .22s and a rusty inop muzzle loader).

Naw... even knowing the risks and possible outcome, I simply cannot be the kind of sniveling coward that refuses to exercise his rights, rights paid for in blood, out of fear of an out of control government.

ROCK ON JOE! very, very well said. +1. if its time to bury them its time to dig them up!:patriot:

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    the NWI times had a story this morning about what went down in hammond. they just said the person of intrest was arrested for plotting to kill police. sounds fishy. no matter what is going on behind the scense i can see this getting out of hand quickly. if the feds want to stop any backlash they had better give out some credible info soon or some of these militia type groups will begin to mobilize. everyone is walking on eggshells already so pushing the line will only make things worse at this point. i think the broiling point may come if the feds begin to broaden their warrants to places like utah, arizona and other states which have been pushing against the government. time will only tell in this situation and we're all keeping our ears up for info. like i said earlier, prehaps we expect the best but begin to prepare for the worse.

LINK:Sources: FBI raids centered on stopping militia group's police-killing plot

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    i would cut out the pipe bomb talk on here.....or our happy home could get took away....as far as havin' them there is only 1 reason to have them and we all know what for...so theres no reason FOR ANY OF US TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THEM IN THIS DAY AND AGE.....i just can't believe some of things i read in this thread......and has nothing to do with A2 rights...:twocents:

One of the useful things about threads like this, in a community like this, is you get a feel for who is most likely to be first on the phone to the feds, drooling with excitement at the chance to report neighbors with non-approved thoughts.

One shouldn't trust anyone you meet and chat with on a board like this, but you can surely get a handle on who to absolutely distrust.

yes it's our RIGHT....but i'm sure these raids started with just the same talk.....i'm not embarrassed......just makin' a point that just this talk IS NOT GOOD THIS DAY AND AGE WE LIVE IN......THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this has nothing to do with Obama... and i don't get how it all goes back to him???????......it wouldn't mater who's in office sellin' pipe bombs would get the FBI on your a$# in heart beat.....and sayin' on a world wide board that is ok to have them is just askin' for trouble(not sayin' you said it Joe)....yes A1 is mine and your right and sayin' things to bring down trouble on yourself is just not a wise thing in this day and age for the thrid time.....i would be in the same shape if they came to my house.....it has nothing to do with bein' a coward(which i'm not) there are right and wrong places to fight and i'm not fightin' for crazy bomb makin' nut cases....when this all plays out and if they just have guns and no bombs then thats a a fight i will join for A2 and A1 rights....

You know what annoys me with the above?!
    I tell you. A lot of my Brothers and Sisters in Arms have suspended our Rights, Shed Blood and Tears so Americans can have the Rights in the Constitution... It is a crying shame that some people are afraid of the G'men so much they have to censor what they say.
    So what have my Family been dying for?!
    Have we been leaving Our dead in foreign soil so a Government can run a muck with little or no fear of the Peoples of Our Country having a say?!

I can remember the time when Explosives were legal in Indiana, and I am not that old! I can remember a time when People were not afraid to talk about anything...

Are you telling me, My Family is pay the price of Blood and Tears for nothing...

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    The hutaree are end times wackadoos, with some racism tossed in for good measure. Not enough to make them full blown aryan nation types, mind you, but enough to make you avoid them. They have a website, undoubtedly being monitored by DHS and FBI now, that even has a forum. Their "evil Jew" sub-forum must be a hoot. I wouldn't get worked up about these loons being targeted by the feds. Doesn't mean I wouldn't watch the feds, either. They're capable of monumental stupidity at times and I'd be willing to bet they haven't done the smart thing and contacted the Michigan militia with info yet, like they used to in the 90's.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
    and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Whether one likes the groups, whether they are "nutjobs" or not has very little bearing on the matter. I've heard the same claim made about the Weavers and the Branch Davidians used as excuses for giving the government a pass there.

Picking some group that is unpopular or easily demonized has been a time-honored tactic of tyrants the world over.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes

eagle, i read this earlier in the thread. i would be suprized if other militias were moving already. it seems this may be isolated to this one group and probably fueled by someone fromt he michigan militia. i haven't seen anything yet that would make me believe that michigan has been raided. they are so well networked up there that i think it would be bigger news than it is now. i'm not saying the S hasn't HTF alraeady but it apprears as if the michigan folks aren't too concerned. once i see these warrents stretching out of michigan and ohio i will worry. i'm very interested to hear the reports coming out of the prelim. hearing later today.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i'm very interested to hear the reports coming out of the prelim. hearing later today.

If you hear anything from that let us know.

And what did I post not 10 minutes ago?

No, I'm betting "Plot to Kill obamatard" by tonight.

Indictment: Militia members sought to 'levy war' against U.S. | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Detroit -- Nine members of a Lenawee County-based militia group were planning to "levy war" against the United States and "oppose by force" the nation's government, according to an indictment released this morning in U.S. District Court in Detroit.
    The five-count indictment was unsealed this morning and alleges that between August 2008 and the present, the defendants were attempting to use bombs and other weapons to oppose the U.S. government.
    The eight men and one woman are members of the "Hutaree," identified as an "anti-government extremist organization" in the indictment, and each faces three to five charges, including sedition, attempts to use weapons of mass destruction, teaching/demonstrating use of explosive materials and two counts of carrying weapons in relation to a crime of violence.

I should have bet money. :xmad:

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Detroit -- Nine members of a Lenawee County-based militia group were planning to "levy war" against the United States and "oppose by force" the nation's government, according to an indictment released this morning in U.S. District Court in Detroit.
    The five-count indictment was unsealed this morning and alleges that between August 2008 and the present, the defendants were attempting to use bombs and other weapons to oppose the U.S. government.
    The eight men and one woman are members of the "Hutaree," identified as an "anti-government extremist organization" in the indictment, and each faces three to five charges, including sedition, attempts to use weapons of mass destruction, teaching/demonstrating use of explosive materials and two counts of carrying weapons in relation to a crime of violence.

From The Detroit News: Indictment: Militia members sought to 'levy war' against U.S. | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Pipe bombs are weapons of mass destruction?
    This whole thing seems sort of fishy to me.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    You know what annoys me with the above?!
    I tell you. A lot of my Brothers and Sisters in Arms have suspended our Rights, Shed Blood and Tears so Americans can have the Rights in the Constitution... It is a crying shame that some people are afraid of the G'men so much they have to censor what they say.
    So what have my Family been dying for?!
    Have we been leaving Our dead in foreign soil so a Government can run a muck with little or no fear of the Peoples of Our Country having a say?!

I can remember the time when Explosives were legal in Indiana, and I am not that old! I can remember a time when People were not afraid to talk about anything...

Are you telling me, My Family is pay the price of Blood and Tears for nothing...

i have relation in the arm forces as i type....i bleed RED WHITE AND BLUE.....there are just times to be SMART about what you say to keep your a#@ out trouble.....when i was a kid my grandpa would get TNT to blow stumps.....blowin' stumps and pipe bombs are 2 different things....:twocents:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    They say that in the '60's you could tell who was the federal agent infiltrator because they were always drawing up plans to blow something up and trying to get everyone to join in. I would bet this group was no different, except they didn't know how to tell.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I swiped this from the USA Today story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-0kSdDZIgM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Training in the Raining[/ame]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    They've been showing that video on CNN.

CNN also said they planned to get all levels of LE to come to them, kill one, wait for a funeral, bomb the funeral, etc. :rolleyes: Yea right.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    i have relation in the arm forces as i type....i bleed RED WHITE AND BLUE.....there are just times to be SMART about what you say to keep your a#@ out trouble.....when i was a kid my grandpa would get TNT to blow stumps.....blowin' stumps and pipe bombs are 2 different things....:twocents:

BS...

Miners and Demolition Teams for years have been using HME and "pipe bombs" to bring down rock walls and structures... What is the next PC offending thing going to be that you can no longer say?!

I would bet a $100 bill that I could within 15 minutes inside any random house in America find the ingredients for far worse than freaking pipe bombs...

If I say Pipe Bombs three times is something mystical going to happen?! Will some demon fast rope in on me?!

Top Bottom