• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    blowin' stumps and pipe bombs are 2 different things....:twocents:

Not really. pipe bombs can be many different things. You can load them with strictly gunpowder to make a stick of TNT or fill it with nails and such to make a shrapnel device. Or even with smoke powder to make smoke devices. It can be many different things.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    yeah eagle, you were right. now lets see how the rest of the afternoon shakes down. i bet there will be a rash of warrants issued after today regarding other people connected. keep your ears up!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    yeah eagle, you were right. now lets see how the rest of the afternoon shakes down. i bet there will be a rash of warrants issued after today regarding other people connected. keep your ears up!

If so, you can bet your butt it'll all be crap.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    ok i give.....you'all don't get it....it's all in how it's worded......pipe bomb to the sheeple and gov. means terror.....

Too be blunt, I'm more scared of people like you than I am any number of loons with pipe bombs, sitting around in the basement waiting for FEMA to come and get them.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    ok i give.....you'all don't get it....it's all in how it's worded......pipe bomb to the sheeple and gov. means terror.....

I get it glitch...

The thing is if people become afraid of words, the next thing is they become afraid of thoughts. And God forbid you think the wrong thing...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I made the connection and why this went down when and how it did.

Dems get pelted for the Health care bill. Militia gets raided for plot against government. CMON! THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sipsey Street Irregulars

About 3/5th of the way down...

Successes:

1. Local militia response.

Having received briefings from local formations in the intervening hours, it is plain that the best units in the southeast Michigan Area of Operations and contiguous areas understood what was happening almost immediately, that it was targeted at the Hutaree (who they had all been shunning for very good reasons for some time) and used their proximity to try to understand the OPFOR's movements and playbook. Some people were monitoring federal, state and local communications, others, unarmed and dressed in civvy's circulated around, testing the federal perimeters, noting force levels, agencies, armament. Testing, prodding, notetaking, learning. By doing this they learned far more about what was going on than the media knew at any given point. Some of this information I passed on to news organizations to help them ask the Feds the right questions.

2. National militia response.

Some units mobilized at the first reports, but gradually stood down as the facts became clear. Other, smarter commanders, merely did a commo check with their members, assigned themselves or their S-2s to gather info, mostly from the Internet, and awaited events.

I guess all is well? :scratch:

reconwayne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    I have been following this situation as well. There is alot of youtube videos over it... I even saw the leader of the michigan milita saying they were not involved. So Im guessing they just went after the wacko's and this isnt an outright attack on the militias.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    I wonder what would happen if you put a sign in you yard that says Pipe Bombs for sale ? As long as you didnt sale any or have any for sale , it would be interesting.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I wonder what would happen if you put a sign in you yard that says Pipe Bombs for sale ? As long as you didnt sale any or have any for sale , it would be interesting.

Go ahead, but be sure to do an AAR! (if you can from where you will be)
    :D

This story gets fishier but the minute!

Can't wait to get home after work to see what "new" spins have come out.

Back to work for me!

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Whats sad is we have the mexican drug gangs operating in the open in our country and probably the mexican army as well but the gestapo arrests US citizens.
    Jesus wept.

Top Bottom