• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    My guess now is that they are targeting the militia's in order to tout some kind of right-wing extremist threat and are about to push an AWB. I'm really getting worried here.

That email sounded like the ramblings of an incoherant person that is trying to do damage control due to the sh**hole they have dug themselves into. Me??? I don't give that any credit.

Yeah it makes you wonder what is really going on. It seems right now the feds have control of the story.

And they will continue to have control of the story until the warrants are unsealed. My guess is they will remain sealed for one of two reasons:

#1: They aren't done yet.......as in they still have key suspects they are still looking for and don't want the information thats contained in the warrants out there yet.

#2: The warrants and/or the PC forms for said warrants contain info as to who the "source" is and in this case the warrants will remained sealed. The source they are trying to protect could either be someone in another militia or it could be an undercover agent, either way they are going to protect that information for as long as they can.

I'm not saying the feds aren't up to something because after the last 6 months or so nothing would surprise me, but without more information I have to base my opinion on what I have known for the last 12 years, but that's just me.

:patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a question for anyone following this thread.

Has anyone been contacted by someone you don't know asking if you're affiliated with the militia or just taking you out for a drink to just "talk" with you? Anyone either on or off INGO? Just an out of the blue kinda thing?

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have a question for anyone following this thread.

Has anyone been contacted by someone you don't know asking if you're affiliated with the militia or just taking you out for a drink to just "talk" with you? Anyone either on or off INGO? Just an out of the blue kinda thing?

Anyone I don't know asking me those kind of questions would get a big "eff you......mind your own biz"

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That email sounded like the ramblings of an incoherant person that is trying to do damage control due to the sh**hole they have dug themselves into. Me??? I don't give that any credit.

It was a post in the comments on one of the videos. :dunno: It could have been a fed, it could have been someone running scared. I don't know. Either way, things don't add up and it's pretty troubling to me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Anyone I don't know asking me those kind of questions would get a big "eff you......mind your own biz"

Well, I would hope so. I'm just asking if anyone's been approached or if they've had someone just come out of the blue talking about things like this.

I know, it's a crazy question, but it's something I feel compelled to ask.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I understand what you are saying and I'm not saying it's wrong, but in 12 years as a cop you would be surprised at the ramblings I have heard from people trying to damage control after they got caught. That email sounded like a lot of that to me.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I understand what you are saying and I'm not saying it's wrong, but in 12 years as a cop you would be surprised at the ramblings I have heard from people trying to damage control after they got caught. That email sounded like a lot of that to me.

I'm not doubting you, you have the experience with that sorta thing. I don't. But there just seems to be... I don't know... a panic, and lots of smearing, unnecessary smearing, and too much that doesn't add up.

And me of all people should have seen it coming.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

I am not doubting you gut one little bit...

I still don't think the feds are up to any good though. Maybe it is my heritage coming out and the bred in distrust for all things towards the King... :dunno:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I am not doubting you gut one little bit...

I still don't think the feds are up to any good though. Maybe it is my heritage coming out and the bred in distrust for all things towards the King... :dunno:

Maybe the feds simply haven't written them yet. After they find something incriminating, they'll write something saying they were looking for whatever it is that they find.

You surely don't expect the feds to tell the TRUTH, do you? If I had a fed tell me his name was "Bob," I'd ask to see three forms of picture ID before I'd believe him.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I was able to read the page and this was the first post.

Thanks. Beat me too it. I've been busy skimming through the Hutree forums looking for any info. Too much spam and liberal posts to sift through my head hurts. I think I should go to bed.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Ok. this gets weirder and weirder by the minute...
    I found the following post on a news site about the current events

--------------
    These raids are likely trying to "stave off" an announcement due Mon, Mar 29, regarding the total dissolution of the U.S. Corporation (corruption unlimited) which has been ignoring the constitution. The dissolution will revert our country back to the original REPUBLIC in which it was founded. We become "sovereign citizens" who control our govt, and not vice versa. All 50 states were served papers, plus the military and Supreme Court on Friday. The military is onboard. This means freedom FINALLY for all Americans from the IRS and many other wonderful changes. It appears "the powers that be" and the Rockefellers don't want to lose their vice grip, thus the raidsprior to Monday's announcement of the changes. Each person in office must take an oath to the common law and the constitution, or be fired immediately. Many brave citizens behind the scenes have helped in this effort to free us.
    The Restore America Plan was suggested by the military, who worked with the group on this procedure. Citizens from all 50 states are involved in its development.
    SATURDAY UPDATE: LENGTHY - The armed force were served notice of the return of lawful sovereign (“civilian”) authority.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta9wdNGhmj8]YouTube - RESTORE AMERICA COUNTER PUNCH 1-3[/ame] (10 min audio clip)
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=46256&cmd=tc
    A recording from 3/24 (listen to first 5 mins)

From The Detroit News: DETNEWS.COM | Forums | News Talk

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Ok. this gets weirder and weirder by the minute...
    I found the following post on a news site about the current events

--------------
    These raids are likely trying to "stave off" an announcement due Mon, Mar 29, regarding the total dissolution of the U.S. Corporation (corruption unlimited) which has been ignoring the constitution. The dissolution will revert our country back to the original REPUBLIC in which it was founded. We become "sovereign citizens" who control our govt, and not vice versa. All 50 states were served papers, plus the military and Supreme Court on Friday. The military is onboard. This means freedom FINALLY for all Americans from the IRS and many other wonderful changes. It appears "the powers that be" and the Rockefellers don't want to lose their vice grip, thus the raidsprior to Monday's announcement of the changes. Each person in office must take an oath to the common law and the constitution, or be fired immediately. Many brave citizens behind the scenes have helped in this effort to free us.
    The Restore America Plan was suggested by the military, who worked with the group on this procedure. Citizens from all 50 states are involved in its development.
    SATURDAY UPDATE: LENGTHY - The armed force were served notice of the return of lawful sovereign (“civilian”) authority.
    YouTube - RESTORE AMERICA COUNTER PUNCH 1-3 (10 min audio clip)
    TalkShoe - Call - Tim Turner (America Can Be Free)
    A recording from 3/24 (listen to first 5 mins)

From The Detroit News: DETNEWS.COM | Forums | News Talk

I will have to watch this when I get home. This is causing quite a stir.

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    According to the above quote, a militia is necessary to secure a free state. Breaking the country down into states, the militia was to protect each state from the tyranny of a central government. Seems some feds don't like the people to exercise their constitutional rights. This after the feds step all over the constitution.

And the part of the militias not being dangerous to the public, that is correct. The militias as guaranteed by the supreme law of the land would only be dangerous to a federal government bent on taking over as supreme leader.

Would the founders of the United States today be called part of the lunatic fringe???

Just wondering?

You bet they would. Most likely they'd all be in jail or ont the run from the law by now.
    On the other hand they probably would have had the sense to keep a low profile until they had a bit more general support . . . they really were very astute fellows.

Top Bottom