Danny Sullivan? You tell me. :dunno:

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    "They turned back in Indianapolis because of bad weather,"

Geez, hope there's no bad weather during the apocalypse or these dudes will be on the sidelines. They must be a fair-weather only militia.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    i have been gone a couple of days and had alot of catching up to do with this thread. piatek isn't an agent. i have a friend, of a friend, of a friend who is a LEO who has had dealings with this creature. there was some confusion from the start concerning this guy. he claimed originally he wasn't the guy they were looking for and he had no idea what the charges stemmed from. but like all douche' bags, he flips and rolls over on his buddies. from all accounts this fella is a busy body and a passive trouble maker in some of the local bars and such. lots of bark with no bite. this is all rumor but it comes to me from a pretty good source. so, to answer the question, no Piatek isn't an agent but a snitch.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    I found it interesting on CNN this morning (and kinda surprising) that Anderson Cooper spoke with a reporter who attempted to ask question of the prosecutor on the street. Actually, lots of questions on whether the guns were possessed illegally and why hadn't anyone been charged with bomb making. Seems after the initial hype there might be some questioning of over stating by the authorities. But, we shall see as the story unfolds.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Ok. this gets weirder and weirder by the minute...
    I found the following post on a news site about the current events

--------------
    These raids are likely trying to "stave off" an announcement due Mon, Mar 29, regarding the total dissolution of the U.S. Corporation (corruption unlimited) which has been ignoring the constitution. The dissolution will revert our country back to the original REPUBLIC in which it was founded. We become "sovereign citizens" who control our govt, and not vice versa. All 50 states were served papers, plus the military and Supreme Court on Friday. The military is onboard. This means freedom FINALLY for all Americans from the IRS and many other wonderful changes. It appears "the powers that be" and the Rockefellers don't want to lose their vice grip, thus the raidsprior to Monday's announcement of the changes. Each person in office must take an oath to the common law and the constitution, or be fired immediately. Many brave citizens behind the scenes have helped in this effort to free us.
    The Restore America Plan was suggested by the military, who worked with the group on this procedure. Citizens from all 50 states are involved in its development.
    SATURDAY UPDATE: LENGTHY - The armed force were served notice of the return of lawful sovereign (“civilian”) authority.
    YouTube - RESTORE AMERICA COUNTER PUNCH 1-3 (10 min audio clip)
    TalkShoe - Call - Tim Turner (America Can Be Free)
    A recording from 3/24 (listen to first 5 mins)

From The Detroit News: DETNEWS.COM | Forums | News Talk

This story might have some teeth in it after all. I just read a couple of stories that the feds are claiming there is a right wing extremist hate group that will be dilivering letters to all 50 governers.

Extremist group demands governors resign, FBI says - CNN.com here is just one of many stories on it.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    It won't matter to the media. They MIGHT print one line about this (not likely) then start talking about right wing hate again.

Exactly. This is the media that used video of a black man carrying a rifle--carefully edited so that you don't see it's a black man--as an example of "white rage."

OTOH, the more, and more blatant, they are in their misrepresentations the more they erode at whatever credibility they have left.

Top Bottom