• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

According to the above quote, a militia is necessary to secure a free state. Breaking the country down into states, the militia was to protect each state from the tyranny of a central government. Seems some feds don't like the people to exercise their constitutional rights. This after the feds step all over the constitution.

And the part of the militias not being dangerous to the public, that is correct. The militias as guaranteed by the supreme law of the land would only be dangerous to a federal government bent on taking over as supreme leader.

Would the founders of the United States today be called part of the lunatic fringe???

Just wondering?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sure, have seen it coming. The feds were staging a bunch of FBI vehicles at the West Lafayette ISP post.

One of the FBI crime lab vehicles cut in front of me this morning as I was on my way to the range.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Oh, this gets even more interesting. Seems we have Islamic members of one militia group providing information to and assisting the FBI with their attacks on a Christian militia group.

Kind of gives the appearance that the FBI is now actively working on behalf of some groups to attack white Christians, a group of folks the Usurper has already declared to all be terrorists.

Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group | detnews.com | The Detroit News=

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Oh crap!

I have pipes, caps and a saw-I think I have some black power for the muzzle loader....I also have diesel fuel and some fertilizer in the barn.

Should I put my dogs away?

Nice knowing you all...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Oh crap!

I have pipes, caps and a saw-I think I have some black power for the muzzle loader....I also have diesel fuel and some fertilizer in the barn.

Should I put my dogs away?

Nice knowing you all...

Probably.
    ANFO is legal, but that doesn't mean our masters and owners like it.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Oh, this gets even more interesting. Seems we have Islamic members of one militia group providing information to and assisting the FBI with their attacks on a Christian militia group.

Kind of gives the appearance that the FBI is now actively working on behalf of some groups to attack white Christians, a group of folks the Usurper has already declared to all be terrorists.

Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group | detnews.com | The Detroit News=

Yeah I saw that headline come up on Drudge Report... At least they seemed to portray that particular group as not being associated with any "official" militias.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I'm sorry, but I really don't see what the problem is with making a damn pipe bomb as long as you're not threatening or planning to use it on someone.

By God, if I want to make a batch of Napalm and use it on a friend's property while we both sit back and watch it burn, SO WHAT??? As long as we're not destroying someone else's property, no harm, no foul.

*shrug* I understand your point, but at the same time it's still illegal. Go after the law and have it changed. Selling pipe bombs, as with selling drugs is a good way to get put away for a while.

I am with you being skeptical of things, but it seems the issue here is less invading a Christian militia and more characterizing a fringe as Christian.

I'm a Christian, and I understand the Constitutional definition of a militia, but I'm not a wackjob bent on making intentional chaos. I don't want to be lumped in with a crazy group.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the government claims the national guard is what is refered to in the constitution as a citizen militia. i do not agree AT ALL. but seriously if you join a militia, prepare to be F'd over by the feds! you are now on their radar screen FOREVER probly.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mike Lackomar, of Michiganmilitia.com, said both The Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia and the Michiganmilitia.com were not a part of the raid.
    Lackomar said he heard from other militia members that the FBI targeted the Hutaree after its members made threats of violence against Islamic organizations.

One of the Hutaree members called a Michigan militia leader for assistance Saturday after federal agents had already began their raid, Lackomar said, but the militia member -- who is of Islamic decent and had heard about the threats -- declined to offer help. That Michigan militia leader is now working with federal officials to provide information on the Hutaree member for the investigation, Lackomar said Sunday.

From The Detroit News: Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    what if they had NFA stamps for the pipe bombs? Does the ATF give a discount? Tax 30 and the next 10 are free?

Hmm, good point. What was the .gov thinking, they could be taxing this stuff, not raiding and arresting. Cover of the NY Times today talking about all the new taxes coming our way. :)

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    huh, i have been watching this develop since i learned one of the raids happened about 4 miles away in hammond. prehaps its not time to start burying your sh!+ just yet. i'd be willing to be these fine folks behind these raids have been doing a little more than making pipe bombs. as with anything else, there is always more to the story. that being said, KEEP A VERY CLOSE EYE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING AND STAY VIGILANT! THIS MAY ONLY BE THE FIRST STEP IN A SWEEPING CHARGE OUR GOVERNMENT TO ROPE IN MILITIAS AND OTHER FOLKS PREPARING FOR WHAT MIGHT BE COMING. i certainly hope not but if they put the heat on some other militias and organizations it may be time to get your foil hat and grab the bag. i'm waiting to hear a reference to the recent violence which is occuring to the democratic lawmakers who have shafted us. this is one to keep a close eye on and be prepared. EXPECT THE BEST, PREPARE FOR THE WORST!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I am betting that this will be like the viper militia with people arming, training, getting close to the line, going over the line with explosives, shooting off their mouths and the feds waiting on that side of the line for them.

And for what it is worth, these guys seem apocalyptic but the comment in their forum about talking about "evil jews" looked more sarcastic to me than real ("Talk about being an evil Jew and how we are taking over the world in our own private forum where no one else can see. Shalomi or something.").

So, I am leaning towards stupid is as stupid does and as stupid spouts off when already in a legal tenuous situation.

If this was an overstepping of the Feds, I hope that will be made very clear in the sealed court documents which are supposed to be opened within the next 48 hours. This is a very important case to keep an eye on and learn from.

Techres

P.S. I also agree that if you want to play with pipe bombs, or blow up stumps on your property with TNT (like they did in the old days), then that is your business and not the Feds'. On the other hand, if these guys did make serious &/or credible threats, then...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would be surprised if they were actually anti-Jewish. They were reported to be anti-Islamic. They listed the Jerusalem Post as a source of info. If they were anti-Semitic I doubt they would do that. I think they were likely the typical evangelical, pro-Israeli types

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am betting that this will be like the viper militia with people arming, training, getting close to the line, going over the line with explosives, shooting off their mouths and the feds waiting on that side of the line for them.

And for what it is worth, these guys seem apocalyptic but the comment in their forum about talking about "evil jews" looked more sarcastic to me than real ("Talk about being an evil Jew and how we are taking over the world in our own private forum where no one else can see. Shalomi or something.").

So, I am leaning towards stupid is as stupid does and as stupid spouts off when already in a legal tenuous situation.

If this was an overstepping of the Feds, I hope that will be made very clear in the sealed court documents which are supposed to be opened within the next 48 hours. This is a very important case to keep an eye on and learn from.

Techres

P.S. I also agree that if you want to play with pipe bombs, or blow up stumps on your property with TNT (like they did in the old days), then that is your business and not the Feds'. On the other hand, if these guys did make serious &/or credible threats, then...

:+1:

I just pray this isn't the start of something stupid on the governments part since they now see defeat in their future...

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Well, if I've learned nothing else of this event, it is that the Michigan Militia is far more diverse than I knew. Or, at least, their Militia Babes website is:

Militia Babes Info

Go figure.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Are the Feds just trying to push everyone into an act of aggression?!

That seems to be the general goal. 1st the insurance company bailout bill; then O'Bama makes 15 recess appointments over the weekend because the people he wanted to appoint were so abysmal and radical that he couldn't get congress to approve them, even when he had a Democrat super-majority; and then, coincidently, the FBI raids militias in 4 states using SEALED search warrants, making between 3 and 7 arrests, depending on which version you hear, and stopping ever car entering Michigan from Ohio, and running every out-of-state license plate?

Top Bottom