• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I am well aware there a some small loosely based Indiana based Militia groups.
    But through most of my adult life (probably 98%) I have called Indiana my home, I have NEVER heard of an official press release referring to the "Indianapolis Militia", if it wasn't such a serious issue, I would find that phrase laughable.

Have you honestly ever heard the term "Indianapolis Militia" before?
    Seriously?
    I have not.

Maybe we should call them and tell them that they need to pay their PR person more. He's OBVIOUSLY not doing a very good job. I hear that they've had no problems exceeding their recruiting goals, even without official press releases.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Appears to me to be "Racey" not "Racist" :dunno:

Yea, uh, if they were RACIST... uh, the FBI and DHS get a big fat FAIL for intelligence work...

That seems to be the general goal. 1st the insurance company bailout bill; then O'Bama makes 15 recess appointments over the weekend because the people he wanted to appoint were so abysmal and radical that he couldn't get congress to approve them, even when he had a Democrat super-majority; and then, coincidently, the FBI raids militias in 4 states using SEALED search warrants, making between 3 and 7 arrests, depending on which version you hear, and stopping ever car entering Michigan from Ohio, and running every out-of-state license plate?

I hate to get the tin foil hat out, but I fear you could be correct. Only, the local, not national, media is covering this. :scratch: It's like, uh, :wtf:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Just can't wait to see these "sealed documents". Something sure looks fishy to me after reading all of the reports on the Drudge. How long until we have another Ruby Ridge?

BTW, why is this thread in the break room forum? I sure the feds spend as much time here as the rest of the forum!:)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just can't wait to see these "sealed documents". Something sure looks fishy to me after reading all of the reports on the Drudge. How long until we have another Ruby Ridge?

BTW, why is this thread in the break room forum? I sure the feds spend as much time here as the rest of the forum!:)

So you're a fed huh? ;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Official: Gun charges after FBI raids in Midwest

ADRIAN, Mich. (AP) - The FBI said Sunday that agents conducted weekend raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio and arrested at least three people, and a militia leader in Michigan said the target of at least one of the raids was a Christian militia group.

My Way News - Official: Gun charges after FBI raids in Midwest

but seem to ignore these guys...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8_82YGXJe0]YouTube - Homegrown Jihad[/ame]

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

They haven't ignored those guys. The article seems to have forgotten to mention that the group helping the FBI attack a Christian group is led by a Muslim. Can't ignore those folk helping you attack what the Obama imperial court has called the true domestic terrorists... white Christian fundamentalists.

Heck, those guys in your video appear to be the Feds' allies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Something I got to thinking about.

The activities and statements of the so-called "Michigan Militia" make it clear that they haven't merely been infiltrated by the feds, they are active collaborationists.

Wonder if some folks in their organization, and ones with ties to them, are doing an extremely rapid re-think of their plans, and friends? Everything they've ever told to any member of that group, or to any member of a group affiliated with them, is now almost certainly known by the feds.

Time to start from scratch for an awful lot of folks!!! Gonna be harder for the members who want nothing to do with what is now the clear agenda of the Muslim leadership of the Michigan Militia, because no one can ever trust any member of that group again.

'Cept, of course, for Obama's Justice Dept.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    seriously though, who the hell would put a muslim in control of one of the most fundamental american anchors ever known? think about it, who can we trust in times of crisis. i'm not saying all muslims are bad and i'm not turning the thread into that, but if i had to chose someone to be in charge of my "network" its not gonna be someone coming from a radical religion. is this entire michigan militia made up of muslims? i suppose it could be seeing how they have focused most of the attention on detroit. just one more reason to trust noone.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    seriously though, who the hell would put a muslim in control of one of the most fundamental american anchors ever known? think about it, who can we trust in times of crisis. i'm not saying all muslims are bad and i'm not turning the thread into that, but if i had to chose someone to be in charge of my "network" its not gonna be someone coming from a radical religion.

I omitted your last two sentences because up until that point I was sure that you were referencing B. Hussein Obama!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Umm... The Michigan Militia is not made up of all Muslims. It sounds like they have at least one of Muslim decent, but that is not the same as all:

One of the Hutaree members called a Michigan militia leader for assistance Saturday after federal agents had already began their raid, Lackomar said, but the militia member — who is of Islamic decent and had heard about the threats — declined to offer help. That Michigan militia leader is now working with federal officials to provide information on the Hutaree member for the investigation, Lackomar said Sunday.

And just because you are a Christian gun owner running from the cops, you do not get a free "safe house" card with a neighboring militia or gun club. That's not how it works I don't think.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Wow... Looks like they had a REAL tight clan there...
    [FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]"They said they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar said. "My team leader said, 'no thanks.'"[/FONT]

And it looks like the truth won't be coming out for a day or two...

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]FBI agents in Ohio also made an arrest in Huron on Saturday night, Wilson said. No further information would be released until after they appeared in court Monday, he said.[/FONT]

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Secret arrest and unknown suspects? What did they do to have so much federal LEO come down on them? Why can't they do this kind of thing with the gangs that run so many drugs and illegal guns from Mexico?

Makes one wonder is our president might be behind this because of them not liking him.

Things to think about.

Bingo!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Umm... The Michigan Militia is not made up of all Muslims. It sounds like they have at least one of Muslim decent, but that is not the same as all:

And just because you are a Christian gun owner running from the cops, you do not get a free "safe house" card with a neighboring militia or gun club. That's not how it works I don't think.

It sounds like the two groups had previous dealings, and the Christianity-based group had made some pretty nasty statements about the Mich. Militia. It's possible that the Mich. Militia knows something about the other group that we don't.

The article doesn't say WHO in the Michigan Militia has Muslim decent, or what his position is in the group. It may have been an "official" answer from the Mich. Militia, but it could just as easily just been a decision made by one person who was the point of contact.

At some point, difficult decisions have to be made: if you are contacted by a group you don't necessarily like, who has an agenda which is counter to yours, and they ask for help defending themselves against the feds, are you going to commit resources helping them fight, knowing that their ultimate goal is something you despise?

As for the line about the Michigan Militia "helping the feds," that's just as likely something the feds spread around simply to discredit that group. I've seen them do it before to groups in the early 90's. What better way to take one of the larger militia groups out of the equation than by making members question the leadership and their intent?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Got this on an email list I get. This comes from someone who is part of the groups getting raided.

superiorgreen just wrote and said to me on youtube ....

The Federal Authorities have raided not only our group but also the Michigan Militia. They have hijacked their website and placed word there that they were not raided.We need some help please. This has to stop. I am enroute south with my children using the wifis as I can.

On the Hutaree message board, an apparent member of the group named Anna left a message with some details of what happened. She says the FBI raid came into their home and she and one child escaped and are now driving south

.... They were catching others as they came to their rallying points, they broke into homes and took children and used the tasers on wives, my son who is 12 and I got out by crawling through the creeks behind our house. My husband and others are taken, please call the press and tell them, if any in the Michigan Militia is still free please rally with them.
    Please help

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My guess now is that they are targeting the militia's in order to tout some kind of right-wing extremist threat and are about to push an AWB. I'm really getting worried here.

Top Bottom