• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Rahm's favorite quote just keeps bouncing around in my head...
    Something about crisis...

Yup. Right now, the Obama imperial court needs something to distract attention away from the betrayal of our Constitution by his conspirators in last week's health care bill.

An opportunity, indeed.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The Hutaree want to start a civil war. They're not a regular, constitutional militia. They're racists. If they were to be said to be "christians" it would be more akin to christian identity, not a denomination. As for Koernke...he's a disinformation source, not an information source. Everything he reported on the matter is wrong. The Michigan militia isn't even involved in the matter at hand, (unless the 3 letter agencies go insane and decide to start something they won't be able to stop). This is just the feds going after racists playing at militia who have apparently been selling pipe bombs to each other (and the inevitable undercover fed).

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Rahm's favorite quote just keeps bouncing around in my head...
    Something about crisis...

Exactly...we are watching an evil plot unfold right in front of us at the moment. It is only a matter of time before it gets ugly.

Any students of history out there will notice an alarming pattern that has been followed over the last few decades, and now has really picked up the pace in the last 2 or so years.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The hutaree are end times wackadoos, with some racism tossed in for good measure. Not enough to make them full blown aryan nation types, mind you, but enough to make you avoid them. They have a website, undoubtedly being monitored by DHS and FBI now, that even has a forum. Their "evil Jew" sub-forum must be a hoot. I wouldn't get worked up about these loons being targeted by the feds. Doesn't mean I wouldn't watch the feds, either. They're capable of monumental stupidity at times and I'd be willing to bet they haven't done the smart thing and contacted the Michigan militia with info yet, like they used to in the 90's.

Last edited:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Indianapolis has a militia?
    Seriously, WTF :dunno:

I would think if the "Indianapolis Militia" is selling pipe bombs, THERE IS A CURRENT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC!

DUH!

However I ain't buying this story! The "Indianapolis Militia"..........seriously?

Its more like people or a person living in Indianapolis, who is affiliated with one of the many militia organizations. There are at least a half dozen Indiana based militias listed on the web.

The militia are all a bunch of upstanding citizens who never do anything wrong. They would never sell explosives, or deal in illegal weapons.

People get so damned upset when they hear the "M" word. LE and such organizations as the Southern Poverty Law Center brand the militia as some sort of armed loon groups, bent upon anarchy. Contrary to their argument, most, if not nearly all "militia groups", are composed of law abiding and concerned citizens that follow the original intent of the militia, as determined by our founding fathers.

Stereotyping all militias as such, is akin to damning all gun owners, the RC Church, or the Boy Scouts, on the basis of a few bad apples; whereas most are respectable and beyond repute.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The "general public" would freak if they read the USC pertinent to militias and realized all of them were members.

"Militia" as used by the mainstream press just means "conservative or libertarian people we don't like."

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The hutaree are end times wackadoos, with some racism tossed in for good measure. Not enough to make them full blown aryan nation types, mind you, but enough to make you avoid them. They have a website, undoubtedly being monitored by DHS and FBI now, that even has a forum. Their "evil Jew" sub-forum must be a hoot. I wouldn't get worked up about these loons being targeted by the feds. Doesn't mean I wouldn't watch the feds, either. They're capable of monumental stupidity at times and I'd be willing to bet they haven't done the smart thing and contacted the Michigan militia with info yet, like they used to in the 90's.

So... you support using the government to attack folks and silence beliefs that you and I may disagree with?

Is that what your anarchist utopia is really all about? Thanks, I'll take freedom instead. And that includes freedom even for those I think hold silly beliefs, even for racists. The beliefs you just expressed are pretty much the same to me as those held by those who murder breast feeding wives accused of no crime... only holding distasteful personal views. Lots of folks didn't want to get worked up over her either. Reckon to some folks only the likeable are entitled to be treated like Americans.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :n00b:
    The militia are all a bunch of upstanding citizens who never do anything wrong. They would never sell explosives, or deal in illegal weapons.

That was my thought too. Here, let me spin it this way...

Gun Owners are all a bunch of upstanding citizens who never do anything wrong. They would never sell explosives, or deal in illegal weapons.

So, as you can see, it's not smart to paint a broad brush on a broad group. You, me, everyone on this board is the Militia. Indiana has a legit militia. A couple iirc.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Its more like people or a person living in Indianapolis, who is affiliated with one of the many militia organizations. There are at least a half dozen Indiana based militias listed on the web.

People get so damned upset when they hear the "M" word. LE and such organizations as the Southern Poverty Law Center brand the militia as some sort of armed loon groups, bent upon anarchy. Contrary to their argument, most, if not nearly all "militia groups", are composed of law abiding and concerned citizens that follow the original intent of the militia, as determined by our founding fathers.

Stereotyping all militias as such, is akin to damning all gun owners, the RC Church, or the Boy Scouts, on the basis of a few bad apples; whereas most are respectable and beyond repute.

Frankly, I think the Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate group, as indistinguishable in their bigotry as the Klan. The only difference is who they hate.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Exactly...we are watching an evil plot unfold right in front of us at the moment. It is only a matter of time before it gets ugly.

Any students of history out there will notice an alarming pattern that has been followed over the last few decades, and now has really picked up the pace in the last 2 or so years.

Source: Appleseed - Why April 19, 1775?

The day prior, an “unimpeachable source” (believed to be British General Gage’s American-born wife) informed Dr. Joseph Warren that British troops would deploy for Concord the night of April 18, in order to seize Colonial military supplies believed to be stored there. This wasn’t the first time they had done so—in September of the previous year they had seized 250 barrels of gunpowder from the Massachusetts Provincial Powder House in Charlestown.

...just sayin'.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So... you support using the government to attack folks and silence beliefs that you and I may disagree with? Nope, not in the least and said nothing anywhere like it. These people were trading in pipe bombs, you don't have an issue with that?

Is that what your anarchist utopia is really all about? Thanks, I'll take freedom instead. And that includes freedom even for those I think hold silly beliefs, even for racists. The beliefs you just expressed are pretty much the same to me as those held by those who murder breast feeding wives accused of no crime... only holding distasteful personal views. Lots of folks didn't want to get worked up over her either. Reckon to some folks only the likeable are entitled to be treated like Americans.
    These folks are not your regular Joe's (altho they may have a few things in common with some Joe's). I don't wish the alphabet agencies on anyone and if you want to make a pipe bomb on your own property and set it off, that's your business. You can hold whatever beliefs you want and even share them with like minded individuals. I certainly don't care. Neither does an other anarchistically inclined person. I just reported the facts of the matter, nothing more, nothing less.

These folks have been looking for doomsday for years and wanting it to come sooner than later. Looks like they got their wish by selling bombs to the feds, since that's how these things usually come down. These people are idiots and loons and do a disservice to the rest of the militias out there who are actually pretty decent folks without an end times agenda. I'm just glad these folks didn't get their wish and go out in a blaze of glory hallelujahs.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Do they think no one knows how to make explosives?
    Is it a crime knowing what will happen if you nitrate hexamine or mercury?
    Granted, I don't condone the selling of lethal devices to knuckleheads, but knowledge cannot be suppressed. And it's knowledge which is dangerous.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

I am well aware there a some small loosely based Indiana based Militia groups.
    But through most of my adult life (probably 98%) I have called Indiana my home, I have NEVER heard of an official press release referring to the "Indianapolis Militia", if it wasn't such a serious issue, I would find that phrase laughable.

Have you honestly ever heard the term "Indianapolis Militia" before?
    Seriously?
    I have not.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sorry, but I really don't see what the problem is with making a damn pipe bomb as long as you're not threatening or planning to use it on someone.

By God, if I want to make a batch of Napalm and use it on a friend's property while we both sit back and watch it burn, SO WHAT??? As long as we're not destroying someone else's property, no harm, no foul.

Top Bottom