• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    How do you like the Floodlight? It's a way around lack of Safariland support for lots of perfectly good guns. It's not a small holster but neither is the 6360. My biggest concern is poor trigger guard coverage with universal holsters.

Once you commit to the X300 size light you're absolutely right that the void above the light is free barrel space. That's where the Roland Special came from. Personally I'd use that for a threaded barrel because I'm still clinging to the idea that a pistol suppressor can be useful, but there's nothing wrong with grabbing some more barrel length and sight radius.
    I like the PHLster stuff a lot. Indexing on the WML rather than the weapon does open up a lot of possibilities. The OWB Floodlight is for range use and when I wear a cover garment. The AIWB Enigma Floodlight2 is for CC.

I’ve been known to switch guns a lot so although expensive they do help keep one from going broke buying holsters.

Ask and ye shall receive. Of course, the Enigma with Floodlight2 is white, and the Floodlight with Blade-Tech Tek-Lok Belt Clip is black. Trigger guard coverage is about the same for both. Not seamless, but not exposed.

Attachments

• IMG_2343.jpeg
      IMG_2343.jpeg
      253 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_2344.jpeg
      IMG_2344.jpeg
      241.5 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If I had to pick a handgun to last the rest of my days in an catastrophic scenario that I have on hand right now I'd go with my CZ P10F.
    Biggest reason is 9mm availability.
    It should be absolutely everything.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    I feel like a g19x would be a excellent option for the concealability but still having the high capacity like a 17. I would also agree with many others or a Beretta 92 or a sig226 or something similar would be Rock Solid options that are proven. But any Glock for that matter would be a great choice.

keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    If we are talking shtf type stuff? Glock all day.

If I got to choose and had plenty of mags till I could get to primary weapon system, 2011(Staccato, BUL, or Atlas).

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    If we are talking shtf type stuff? Glock all day.

If I got to choose and had plenty of mags till I could get to primary weapon system, 2011(Staccato, BUL, or Atlas).
    The 2011/1911 platform is just one of the best in my option, reliable, accurate, single action trigger. But agreed, love em or hate them, a Glock is going to be the best during SHTF, considering over 1 million are sold every year you'd never run out of spare parts lol

keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    The 2011/1911 platform is just one of the best in my option, reliable, accurate, single action trigger. But agreed, love em or hate them, a Glock is going to be the best during SHTF, considering over 1 million are sold every year you'd never run out of spare parts lol

Couldn’t agree more. I have a 2011 as an EDC with a dagger as a backup

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    If I had to pick a handgun to last the rest of my days in an catastrophic scenario that I have on hand right now I'd go with my CZ P10F.
    Biggest reason is 9mm availability.
    It should be absolutely everything.
    I've seen a ton of people recommending CZs, and coincidentally someone had a P-07 for sale for a dang good price. So guess who just became the new owner of a P-07 with less than a thousand rounds through it. Can't wait to go to the range this weekend and see what the hype is about!

Top Bottom