• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I would absolutely love a staccato, my LEO buddy just bought one and it's awesome. My pockets aren't deep enough to buy one though

I love mine, been shooting the 4.45” P since they came out (my gun actually has an STI frame). These guns are tanks, I have at least 10K down the barrel and it’s still in superb condition, though it’s maintained to Ferrari standards.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Right now I alternate carry between a 3” Colt Python and a Dan Wesson 1911 lightweight…… I do need to settle on “ONE” very nice 9mm. I’m a picky ba**ard and dont have any interest in anything striker fired. I can’t do a single stack 1911 in 9mm I just can’t. The way Sig did me….done me in with them. I have a way of really narrowing the playing field I know…..

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Right now I alternate carry between a 3” Colt Python and a Dan Wesson 1911 lightweight…… I do need to settle on “ONE” very nice 9mm. I’m a picky ba**ard and dont have any interest in anything striker fired. I can’t do a single stack 1911 in 9mm I just can’t. The way Sig did me….done me in with them. I have a way of really narrowing the playing field I know…..

Might interest you in a trip to the church of staccato? :abused: You won’t have any money left, but you are guaranteed a great time

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    If I'm going to war, I don't really care about the handgun. It's all about the rifle. I suppose I'd want something high capacity and 9mm. Of the stuff I own, any of my Sigs (P22X or P320), or a Beretta 92, would do just fine.
    Not in a disrespectful manner of course, but have you ever been shot at?

I know the OP was speaking of handguns, but my mind goes to something a mite bigger, and longer.

:ar15:

:bacondance:

BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    A 19 is what I was initially thinking about buying, with intentions to carry it too. But, wanted some input on what others have/like.

What's your experience carrying a 19? I've carried a G48 before, but I know the 19 is a little thicker, and the length on the 48 bothered me a little.
    I'm a big husky (fat guy at this point) I've carried a glock 23/19 and at times a G17 or 1911 for 15 plus years in a iwb holster with out a problem. I carry at about the 3:30 , 3:45 position. That's pretty much where I carry all with iwb holsters. 1911 , Glock , ruger ecs9 ect .
    The only thing I can say about this style and position is that it eats your leather seats up and you have to watch your seatbelt especially with an ambidextrous 1911 thumb safety at least for me

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

Come on over to the dark side.

The decision of whether you go single stack 1911 or double stack 2011 is really a matter of how big your hands are.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A 19 is what I was initially thinking about buying, with intentions to carry it too. But, wanted some input on what others have/like.

What's your experience carrying a 19? I've carried a G48 before, but I know the 19 is a little thicker, and the length on the 48 bothered me a little.

Another G19 EDC here.

Great guns, and even at only 5'9 150 I can make it disappear at the 4 oclock IWB. Its not THAT thick.

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Not in a disrespectful manner of course, but have you ever been shot at?

I know the OP was speaking of handguns, but my mind goes to something a mite bigger, and longer.

:ar15:

:bacondance:
    Yep, hence my point about the rifle being more important. I really don't care what handgun I've got, provided it works. And as others have said, I might be willing to trade the handgun altogether for more rifle mags, depending upon the situation.

Top Bottom