Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    1386011306966_zps9oshlcy5.jpg

Attachments

• 1386011306966_zps9oshlcy5.jpg
      1386011306966_zps9oshlcy5.jpg
      73 KB · Views: 1

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I can't help but think if there were more "butthurt" there would be less abortions.......Scientifically speaking of course....:)

Denny I have been wanting to pm some information to you from a previous conversation we had and have hesitated...I keep almost doing it and then decorum sets in and I don't...

I may one day do it...Maybe...At least I have made you aware that once a day I have this link and get ready to pm you and then I don't....

Whew...Glad I got that off my chest...LOL....

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Why couldn't the courts handle it like they do other homicides?

Why isn't it considered homicide? It's the killing of another human being correct? And who said anything about death penalties? What does the average murderer get in IN? 15-20 yrs if that? What was the punishment before RvW in the states that outlawed it? I'm pretty sure it wasn't the death penalty if convicted.

This is where things start getting slippery. What is a human, what is personhood, blah blah. This will go in circles. I believe in the early stages it simply has potential for life. It's not yet human, it has no personhood. Once it has the ability to feel pain and has a working heart, then I can start to consider it human. Just my beliefs.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This thread is an excellent example of why white people have so much trouble with black people pushing an agenda as a "unified black voice".

There is no such thing as a unified voice and it is disturbing to hear any group act as if they speak for all, whether that be race, gender or belief system.

There is a segment of any forum that tends to push their view with extreme prejudice. Whether they are correct in their view is another matter.

#INGOLivesMatter

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This is where things start getting slippery. What is a human, what is personhood, blah blah. This will go in circles. I believe in the early stages it simply has potential for life. It's not yet human, it has no personhood. Once it has the ability to feel pain and has a working heart, then I can start to consider it human. Just my beliefs.
    Personhood... not sure how one defines that. As to life, from a biological standpoint, life is present at fertilization. Obviously, many people don't think of it as such.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This thread is an excellent example of why white people have so much trouble with black people pushing an agenda as a "unified black voice".

There is no such thing as a unified voice and it is disturbing to hear any group act as if they speak for all, whether that be race, gender or belief system.

There is a segment of any forum that tends to push their view with extreme prejudice. Whether they are correct in their view is another matter.

#INGOLivesMatter
    And your view is the correct one by default I suppose.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If you can't stand up for yourself on an Internet forum, you are doomed to be a wiener for life.

I decided to use my ignore list so that I can continue my membership here.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

If it's not yet human, what is it? Dolphin, orangutan, sasquatch? And it simply has the potential for life? It consumes, excretes, respires, produces/reproduces cells, what is it if not alive? And what is your definition of "personhood"?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Personhood... not sure how one defines that. As to life, from a biological standpoint, life is present at fertilization. Obviously, many people don't think of it as such.

Life is present prior to fertilization. It's is present in anything organic.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you can't stand up for yourself on an Internet forum, you are doomed to be a wiener for life.

I decided to use my ignore list so that I can continue my membership here.

Welcome to the /ignore group. Now you will learn of the struggle on whether to add /ignore for continuously quoting people who are already on your list...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Welcome to the /ignore group. Now you will learn of the struggle on whether to add /ignore for continuously quoting people who are already on your list...

I don't think that will bother me. It's more about my inability to control myself in accordance with board rules than itis about the other person. Sort of a "don't get banned safety mechanism"

Top Bottom