Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I can't wait to see just how many in the homosexual Lobby (actually, more of the alphabet lobby these days) who are reflexively pro-abortion will suddenly find their own consciences awakening and becoming militantly pro-life the very moment that the "gay gene" (or "transgender" or whatever other alphabet letter) can be determined en utero.
    Funny how one side is declared "anti-science" or "deniers" on the subject of something still very much in debate, while another claims the title of "pro-science," even while flippantly ignoring and denying what biology (a science, you know) has learned over the last few centuries about human development.
    There, I allowed myself to get sidetracked because of a flagrant attempt to sabotage a thread by injecting a forbidden topic to create justification for a ratcheting shackle mechanism.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just to bring this back around to close to being on topping. I think we can agree the guy that did the shooting was nuts and a moron, stupid and many other words not allowed on the forum. He did not and does not represent all Christians, conservative's republicans or gun owners. He did nothing to better the cause of any ones agenda except the liberals.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Just to bring this back around to close to being on topping. I think we can agree the guy that did the shooting was nuts and a moron, stupid and many other words not allowed on the forum. He did not and does not represent all Christians, conservative's republicans or gun owners. He did nothing to better the cause of any ones agenda except the liberals.

Anyone seeking to derive meaning from a psychotic truly deserves what they learn.

Two in a row that deserve a digital pat on the back.
    Edit: Doh! Not able to do that for the second one, so still at least a :yesway:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I can't wait to see just how many in the homosexua lobbytl (actually, more of the alphabet lobby these days) who are reflexively pro-abortion will suddenly find their own consciences awakening and becoming militantly pro-life the very moment that the "gay gene" (or "transgender" or whatever other alphabet letter) can be determined en utero.
    Funny how one side is declared "anti-science" or "deniers" on the subject of something still very much in debate, while another claims the title of "pro-science," even while flippantly ignoring and denying what biology (a science, you know) has learned over the last few centuries about human development.
    There, I allowed myself to get sidetracked because of a flagrant attempt to sabotage a thread by injecting a forbidden topic to create justification for a ratcheting shackle mechanism.

Sounds great, Pink...

Two things:

1) The thread had veered off-topic before I expressed my clearly unpopular opinion..

2) I don't need to bait anyone. INGO mods can ban any INGO user at any time for any reason...or none at all. Each of my five posts have been direct, on-topic responses to prior posts by other INGO members. Go ahead...check. In other words...I was engaging in a discussion, on a discussion board.

Hey...a third: nobody is getting banned for having a difference of opinion. Nobody.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yes murder does have a specific definition(s). Usually defined as the unlawful killing of another with malice aforethough. I use my definition of unjustified killing of another with malice aforethought.

Is pulling the plug killing someone or is it allowing the person to die. Are you pulling the plug by stopping artificial means of keeping the comatose person alive or are you putting a pillow over their face? Yes it is subjective, in the case of pulling the plug I'd have to weigh the chance of recovery. Do the Drs. give the person a 1% chance of recovery ie a semblance of normal life or a 90% chance? Is there virtually no brain function and the person is being kept alive by machines? Is the person comatose but breathing on their own?

To compare it to abortion, is the baby expected to have a semblance of normal life? Is the child expected to die within hours of birth? Is the mother in excessively more danger than normal from the pregnancy? Is the abortion simply for convenience?

Expected to have...."a normal life"? Shouldn't matter.
    Expected to die? If it isn't a threat to the mother? Personally, I'd want every second of every minute of MY Childs life!(selfish?)
    Is the mother's life in jeopardy? Probably the only reason I could ever consider abortion NOT being murder, in an extremely rare instance. Mothers life must be at high risk!
    Convenience? Do I need to answer?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I didn't say anything about being "too 'whatever'". I said the degree some one is willing to take their beliefs. I think most are clear in what that means, and purposefully avoid using the word "too."
    I can only assume you mean take their belief to such a degree as to kill or injure another.
    I guess I just don't blame people's "beliefs" for their crimes.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    This is where things start getting slippery. What is a human, what is personhood, blah blah. This will go in circles. I believe in the early stages it simply has potential for life. It's not yet human, it has no personhood. Once it has the ability to feel pain and has a working heart, then I can start to consider it human. Just my beliefs.
    Early stages?.. Do you know how soon there is a heart beat? What about brain function?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What was the supposedly forbidden topic? Religion?

Someone is about a year behind in the Rules changes :)

Oh, and for the record? Mods are Members too. We ARE allowed to participate in conversations, have opinions, etc. Just because we are posting OUR opinion, does not mean it is an "Official INGO Post". If it is, you will know.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh, and for the record? Mods are Members too. We ARE allowed to participate in conversations, have opinions, etc. Just because we are posting OUR opinion, does not mean it is an "Official INGO Post". If it is, you will know.

Oh Ya-
    Well what if my opinion is right and your opinion, just sucks? :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom