Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So...now we want back stories and interviews with neighbours, etc. Didn't we just agree after the whack job who killed the people in the historically black church to NOT glorify these idiots with publicity?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I didn't agree on that. And the dude is getting non-stop publicity. Or at least planned parenthood and Christians and conservatives are, despite those being garbage associations.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I do not pretend nor am I acting like I know what happened. However, some here are bending over backwards to explain how this is NOT involving PP. Something they will not bother to do for a topic they happen to agree with.

All I know is that Kut jumped in immediately on the side of planned attack against PP, while I could not see enough info to make any conclusion. It looks as if his Minority Report MAY be correct.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Violent schizophrenics are known for their operational planning and complete and total command of tactical scenarios.:D

I really don't get the determination some here have to force the issue that he's somehow representative of any group. Other than the extremely disturbed and violent people who usually perpetrate these acts.

As if that is going to bring back the dead, or give us some great insight to prevent the next shooting?

In fact, how many PP employees were carrying? It seems to me that's the narrative that bears examination, and not which political group is "responsible"...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I really don't get the determination some here have to force the issue that he's somehow representative of any group. Other than the extremely disturbed and violent people who usually perpetrate these acts.

As if that is going to bring back the dead, or give us some great insight to prevent the next shooting?

In fact, how many PP employees were carrying? It seems to me that's the narrative that bears examination, and not which political group is "responsible"...

The smart money is on zero

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Bad Chinese food? Just different levels of good ;) Much like pizza or sex...haha

Explain again please, Mr. Denny, different levels of good...

hillary-clinton-no-teeth-big-smile-ap.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Recap:

Denny would diddle Hillary because it's all good.

Bug and Dead Duck (and Yours Truly) wouldn't.

We now know who the other two victims are.

Edit: Denny slips in reply while I wasn't looking as I wrote this post.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    It just seems odd that there were no casualties at Planned Parenthood in "several hours" time, if that was the target.
    Everything about this tragedy is "odd". The fact he was there and everything after that is "odd". We are trying to assign rationality to a person who has none.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom