Fanatical religious terrorist incident Colorado Springs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Anyone else think it's strange how incredibly little information has come out about this? What happened and where, why, what his statements were, who he was, what he did for a living, people who knew him, etc.

absolute information vacuum. Strange.

No. CSPD has a reputation of competence.

Good detectives don't run their bacon holes to the media until everything gets turned over to the Prosecuting Attorney, if then.

Wait for Monday. On Monday more stuff becomes public record.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Fine, but what about the backstory of the man? Where is the media doing interviews of neighbors?

i strongly suspect this guy is an under-treated psych patient.

No. CSPD has a reputation of competence.

Good detectives don't run their bacon holes to the media until everything gets turned over to the Prosecuting Attorney, if then.

Wait for Monday. On Monday more stuff becomes public record.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He was married??? A single gunshot was heard from inside his trailer where neighbor thinks she was when police arrived???

Report: Planned Parenthood shooting suspect said 'no more baby parts' during arrest | INFORUM

Dear appears to have moved to Hartsel from the rural Swannanoa-Black Mountain area of North Carolina last year. Records showed he purchased the Colorado property for $6,000 in October 2014 and registered to vote as an independent

That means Libertarian, doesn't it?

:popcorn:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Anyone else think it's strange how incredibly little information has come out about this? What happened and where, why, what his statements were, who he was, what he did for a living, people who knew him, etc.

absolute information vacuum. Strange.

I'm more interested in the two people, other than the identified officer, whom he shot and killed. Who are they? Where were they when they were shot/killed? Why have they not been identified?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :dunno: Maybe the information doesn't fit someone's agenda.

Likely.

Kut asked a while ago where we saw that it started at the Chase Bank, so I went back to all of the links listed upthread. The problem is that what i read a couple of days ago is no longer there. ALL of the links have been sanitized and I can't find where anyone QFT them. So the MSM Narative is all you can now find.

Just had a thought. How do we know that there is a Chase Bank next door.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Fine, but what about the backstory of the man? Where is the media doing interviews of neighbors?

Birds of a feather flock together. He was mentally disturbed and living kinda rough. I don't think the neighbors are the type that will line up to talk.

A stringer got that interview.

i strongly suspect this guy is an under-treated psych patient.

Without question, or should have been. His book in photo looks just like Jared Miller, Jared Loughner, James Holmes or any of these disturbed wackos that commit mass murder.

Lots of people are mentally ill, but very few are dangerous. This guy looks like one of the dangerous ones.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Married? Well THAT explains it.

Side note, can you still be a loner and be married? Which fits whatever narrative we're trying to build better?

I think Coloradans are just too dangerous. Columbine, now this? I hope our governor steps up and bans them from traveling here.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Likely.

Kut asked a while ago where we saw that it started at the Chase Bank, so I went back to all of the links listed upthread. The problem is that what i read a couple of days ago is no longer there. ALL of the links have been sanitized and I can't find where anyone QFT them. So the MSM Narative is all you can now find.

Just had a thought. How do we know that there is a Chase Bank next door.

Maybe not sanitized so much as false information corrected.

what about the guy who was shot at in the Parking lot and had his windshield busted? If I was going to shoot up a place, I'd wait until I was inside before I started shooting people. Whole narrative is odd. Perhaps because we're trying to logically think through the actions of a man with severe mental illness.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm more interested in the two people, other than the identified officer, whom he shot and killed. Who are they? Where were they when they were shot/killed? Why have they not been identified?
    Because right now the talking heads want as much mileage as they can about how this was an attack on PP. As PP confirmed that none of their staff were harmed even with him being inside the building it spoils their narrative.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    6 to 7 days needed to 'process' crime scene at Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado, investigators say - @Reuters https://t.co/cRHKKb9ucR

Just enough time for people to not care anymore

I saw he had his initial hearing but I have not seen his FORMAL hearing with the PC for his charges yet. If that has not happened yet there is ZERO reason to release information before that happens.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe not sanitized so much as false information corrected.

Information corrected, to support False narrative.

You noted yourself that the shooting started with individuals who were completely unrelated to PP.

I think the one who posted that read the article wrong, when they say she they are referring to Dean herself. Yes I am Denny.

Top Bottom