• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now they have hijacked the IndyStar.com homepage:
    I saw this commercial on WTHR yesterday evening. I think I threw up in my mouth a little. I am constantly amazed at how these people are totally ruled by emotion and totally oblivious to facts, although I guess I really shouldn't be by now.

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    I went to the NRA rally there were all kinds of people that carry there and we were there for around 6 hrs. I didn't hear one time anything that went bang. Most of the people were very friendly and had a good time. Even law enforcement seamed to be having a good time and they were at ease. Just had a good time and very glad I went.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Uninformed mugger pulls knife on grandma near convention center. Her screams alert attendees who immediately come to her aid pistols drawn. Late arrivees see screaming grandma and drawn guns and immediately start firing on each other (fog of mugging). Grandma gets hit in the head, and the circular firing results in 12 deaths. Mugger escapes unnoticed. I'm staying home.......or going sky diving.....

fair and unbalanced

an insulated Depends can keep that warm fZz feeling for longtime....

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw this commercial on WTHR yesterday evening. I think I threw up in my mouth a little. I am constantly amazed at how these people are totally ruled by emotion and totally oblivious to facts, although I guess I really shouldn't be by now.

Some folks just "Need" to be swept up into a movement and get the warm fuzzy feeling that is akin to Peeing ones pants. I do not get it but they thrive on it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The liberal-run Indy Star as well as the local TV stations have been falling over themselves to put this new group on the headlines.

Follow the money.

Uninformed mugger pulls knife on grandma near convention center. Her screams alert attendees who immediately come to her aid pistols drawn. Late arrivees see screaming grandma and drawn guns and immediately start firing on each other (fog of mugging). Grandma gets hit in the head, and the circular firing results in 12 deaths. Mugger escapes unnoticed. I'm staying home.......or going sky diving.....

Trying to understand the point of this post. It sounds exactly like something a Chicago anti-gun politician would say.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Trying to understand the point of this post. It sounds exactly like something a Chicago anti-gun politician would say.

I'm an anti-gun gun owner. Not that complicated. If no one carried but me, I'd own you all. I'm an anti-gun gun owner with fascist tendencies.

Fairly unbalanced.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    If you do go downtown, do everyone a favor and don't leave your recently purchased firearms in your car with the "I'm a gun owner" stickers everywhere. I heard 3 vehicle break ins with weapons stolen from 2:00-3:00. Actually this goes for anything. Don't park your car and leave your ipad on the dash or your wife's purse on the front seat.

And don't forget to take the yellow plastic "Ipad on board" sign out of the window. :)

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I just ate at Steak and Shake. Miraculously no violence broke out. The two police officers by the door said that they're there every weekend and this was the most polite crowd they had seen in a long time.

I wonder what the punks hanging at Circle Center Mall are thinking right now, with thousands of old Guy's walking around with pistols strapped to their side. I bet this weekend is the safest of the year.

Any wagers on what level of reporting those facts will get? Let alone any comparisons to safety issues between NRA and IBE. :lala: :whistle: Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Mda Shannon Watts is protesting with her own security detail.

Hilarious hypocrisy

And if we were anywhere near as dangerous as Watts says we are, she would be dead by now and this would be one of the bloodbaths. After all she repeatedly dissed Loesch and manhandled her producer. Why wouldnt they have opened fire? We are all primitive animals after all.

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Oh, and the Indy Star said today that the attendance was nearly "100% white". I saw plenty of diversity at the convention today. Interest in guns is not exclusive to caucasions. What a ridiculous observation by the Star.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Did anyone hear if IMPD added extra shifts to keep convention goers safe from each other and safe from the city? That's what's done with other large [ahem] conventions. Just seems weird that they didn't think our city needed to be protected from these scary gun people...:draw:

Top Bottom