• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Every firearm I tried out (pulled trigger) was chamber checked and I targeted a light on the ceiling.

Just a little trivia: Those lights are made in Crawfordsville at the Hi-Tek (now Acuity) plant. There's a lot of lighting that's import, but Acuity had about 35% market-share in downlighting when I left in 2009. We made much of the lighting for the new Colts stadium as well.

When you're out and about, especially in offices and doctors, look up. Good chance you're looking at a Hoosier-made product.

Just watch out when you are at Chick-fil-A; they had more serivce claims and issues than anyone else. Not really sure why. Also, don't park directly under the light in the parking lot. We paid for a few cars that way...

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside

all is explained.

but like i said, i didnt see a single person pointing guns at people and pulling triggers, in fact whenever anyone had a gun they were pointed down or up. but that was just friday, cant speak for any other days. firearms safety is important, but you cant always 100% follow "the rules" common sense ALWAYS is more important than "rules"

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    all is explained.

but like i said, i didnt see a single person pointing guns at people and pulling triggers, in fact whenever anyone had a gun they were pointed down or up. but that was just friday, cant speak for any other days. firearms safety is important, but you cant always 100% follow "the rules" common sense ALWAYS is more important than "rules"

To me, the "rules" are common sense.

If someone would have pointed a gun at me, pulled the trigger, and then told me to chill because it was "empty" and/or "inoperable", that person might have a few less teeth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To me, the "rules" are common sense.

If someone would have pointed a gun at me, pulled the trigger, and then told me to chill because it was "empty" and/or "inoperable", that person might have a few less teeth.

Might have is a bit off point...would have is more like it.

Top Bottom