• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I'm callin' BS on both you guys! I'll bet if you make the commitment to come to Tiny Town a lot of people following this thread would gladly pitch in gas money. I'll personally meet you at the main entrance and give each of you a $20 bill when you get ready to walk in.:popcorn:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm callin' BS on both you guys! I'll bet if you make the commitment to come to Tiny Town a lot of people following this thread would gladly pitch in gas money. I'll personally meet you at the main entrance and give each of you a $20 bill when you get ready to walk in.:popcorn:

I might have to take you up on that offer...if I can just get somebody to lend me a pistol

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I just asked my wife if she wanted to take a road trip to Evansville to go to the zoo. She looked at me like I was on drugs. :n00b: Might have to wait till the weather improves.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I read elsewhere that there was a trial date set for March 6. However, I haven't seen anything posted on INGO about the trial. Bad information? Postponed? Dismissal with apology and huge cash settlement? :D

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Nobody is talking

Can you blame them? Just think of how many 'Long Lost Relatives' show up on the doorsteps of lottery winners.

I wouldn't tell anyone either.

Note to TF: I just found out that our Great great great great GrandParents had a wild weekend together back in the 1700's. My Great(x4) Grandmother had to leave her village, but she never gave up the dream that our families would someday be reunited ......:nopity:

:D

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    :laugh:

I always thought there was something familiar about you!!!

I went to Ancestry.com and clicked a leaf, and led me to another leaf......

Here is Our Great great great great Grandparents at the King's Ball where the met. She just couldn't stand the fact he was a Tory and supported King George. :hehe:

250px-Elegant_couple_1678.jpg

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Subscribed to hear what happened... hopefully no one signed a non-disclosure agreement as such would kind of be counter to the "cause"? :)

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Subscribed to hear what happened... hopefully no one signed a non-disclosure agreement as such would kind of be counter to the "cause"? :)

We are not there yet... I am against non-disclosure as a principle. I would say that within a month there might be some news we can post. Right now this behind stuff takes SOOOO long and there really isn't anything worth reporting. Thanks for the continued support guys!

Top Bottom