• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Didn't know they still made bikes with banana seats. I learned something today.
    Banana-Seat-Bike-Purple-400.jpg
    Dang. That's a picture of the bike that TF rode with me. No wonder he kept yelling, "Wait. Slow down. Aw jeepers, ortega.:crying:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    How did this thread go from TF with a handgun to TF OC'ing a banana hammock on a bike trail with other men? :rockwoot:

Is there something strange in the water down there in E-ville? :D

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Dang, you guys up north need to get a second job to keep your imaginations in check. You're all welcome to come down and see what really goes on in Tiny Town. Thanks for the idea of the tassels. I'll have to look for some.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Dang, you guys up north need to get a second job to keep your imaginations in check. You're all welcome to come down and see what really goes on in Tiny Town. Thanks for the idea of the tassels. I'll have to look for some.

(UN)fortunately, I have a job that gives me plenty of time for imagination, however, I am thoroughly disgusted by your suggestion that I use it to imagine pink bikes and such. :laugh:
    Besides, If I got a second job, I'd never have time to come down and shoot at Red Brush again. That, my friend, would be a damned shame as it fine facility.
    In fact, TF's avi came from that range and I was in attendance on the day it was presented. Met and shot with some fine folks that weekend. :ar15:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    (UN)fortunately, I have a job that gives me plenty of time for imagination, however, I am thoroughly disgusted by your suggestion that I use it to imagine pink bikes and such. :laugh:
    Besides, If I got a second job, I'd never have time to come down and shoot at Red Brush again. That, my friend, would be a damned shame as it fine facility.
    In fact, TF's avi came from that range and I was in attendance on the day it was presented. Met and shot with some fine folks that weekend. :ar15:
    Yeah, I love RB. I live about 40 minutes away and my wife usually goes with me. While I shoot she sits in the van with her head phones on and reads or listens to Elvis on satellite.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Oh my, if I saw that at the zoo I would most definitely and realistically be concerned for the children.
    Sorry for getting so far off topic. Okay, if TF is vindicated and judged not to be a menace to society THEN I'll ride around the zoo with the monkey and make him wear the Minnie Pearl hat. There. Threadjack crisis ended:rockwoot:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Just keep me advised on the who, what, and whens Bill...
    I have little problem with expressing my opinion to the Pampered Elected...

Watch the 2A and (as patience-trying as it is,) the Gen Pol forums for info on that. I have nothing to report as yet.

If your postings during these possible times of consternation include the appropriate contact info I would imagine the movement would be embraced. Especially for lazy sods as myself. But I know you would anyway. This post was another attempt to self aggrandize myself.

Contact info? That varies. Check the stickies in the 2A forum, though. There's a post there that I made (it's been updated since then) called, "Who's your legislator?" that will tell you to whom your letters should be addressed. As to who the committee folks are, though, yes, I'll try to remember to include that. Thanks for the idea! :)

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom