Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    All my rolls are natural 20's...

dnd-natural-20.jpg

Okay I saw your post and had no idea what you were talking about so what do you do it that case? Google it! And this is what I found. I still have no friggin' clue what this is about.....You need to shoot more REAL guns:D not the computer type.:):

A natural 20 on a skill check gives you a prowess point, usable on any skill check in the future to gain a +5 bonus to it. When using a prowess point, you may use any skill--including untrained skills requiring special training (such as Knowledge). Prowess points may be used several times for a single check, the bonuses stacking each time. Characters may store an infinite amount of prowess points.

A natural 20 on an attack roll gives you a battle point, usable on any attack roll in the future to gain a +3 bonus to it. In addition, when using a battle point on an attack, your critical range increases by one. Battle points may be used several times for a single attack, the bonuses stacking each time. Characters may store an amount of battle points based on their base attack bonus, as shown below.

Base Attack Bonus
    Battle Point Maximum
    +1 - +4 2
    +5 - +8 4
    +9 - +12 6
    +13 - +16 8
    +17 - +20 10

A natural 20 on a critical confirmation roll gives you a critical point, usable before any critical confirmation roll to automatically confirm a critical hit. As well, the critical hit in question gains a bonus to damage based on your base attack bonus, as shown below. Characters may store an infinite amount of critical points, but their use is restricted to one point per critical.

Base Attack Bonus
    Critical Damage Increase
    +1 - +3 +5
    +4 - +6 +10
    +7 - +9 +20
    +10 - +12 +25
    +13 - +15 +30
    +16 - +18 +40
    >+18 +50

A natural 20 on a caster level check gives you a magic point, usable on a spell to regain it for the day in the same spell slot it had before, metamagic included. The amount of magic points required to regain a spell slot is given below. A character may store an amount of magic points based on their caster level--the table is given below.

Spell Slot
    Magic Points
    1 - 3 1
    4 - 6 2
    7 - 9 3

Caster Level
    Magic Point Maximum
    1 - 4 2
    5 - 8 4
    9 - 12 6
    13 - 16 8
    17 - 20 9

A natural 20 on an initiative check gives you an action point, usable to gain an extra standard action once per encounter. A character may store an infinite amount of action points.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I still have no friggin' clue what this is about.

A natural 20 is when you roll a "20" on a 20-sided die. In Dungeons and Dragons* and other role-playing games, it generally means you were 100% successful at whatever task you were rolling to accomplish.

*Don't laugh. If you play fantasy football, it's the exact same game.

Last edited:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    A natural 20 is when you roll a "20" on a 20-sided die. In Dungeons and Dragons* and other role-playing games, it generally means you were 100% successful at whatever task you were rolling to accomplish.

I play GURPS, so the best I can hope for is a natural 18.

Fantasy Football is just D&D for for people who don't like fantasy.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008

D&D...REALLY...c'mon Scutter, you're kill'n me.

I"M SORRY BUT THIS MUST BE DONE!!!
    wedgie.jpg

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    What's the tensil strength of butt hair?

I'm guessing we would have to know your heritage. Italians have corse hair. Norweigans have fine body hair.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm a girl and even I played D&D. Of course, my DM always got mad at me for "playing" and not being serious enough.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I'm a girl and even I played D&D. Of course, my DM always got mad at me for "playing" and not being serious enough.

My wife plays. She even ran the game for a while. I think you would be surprised at the percentage of gamers on INGO. RPGs tend to be a hobby for people with organized thinking skills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom